Welcome to the Freedomain Radio Message Board

Sign In 

Create Account
If you're interested in joining the philosophical discussion, click "sign in" or "create account" on the right of the page. If you're creating a new account, please be sure to include an explanation as to why you're interested in joining the message board community. This verification requirement is included to cut down on possible troll and spam accounts.

If you have supported Freedomain Radio financially and would like immediate access to the message board - or - your donation status is incorrect, please contact Michael at operations@freedomainradio.com with your information and the situation will be addresses ASAP.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Sunday April 20th, 2014: Sunday Call In Show at 10am Eastern

Wednesday April 23rd, 2014: No Call In Show

Thursday and Friday April 24-25th, 2014: The Next Web Conference in Amsterdam

Saturday April 26th, 2014: Freedomain Radio Meet-Up in Amsterdam

Sunday April 27th, 2014: No Call In Show

56 Philosopher King files - 71 Gold files - 39 Silver files - 50 Bronze files

Update: A new silver level file on Peer Influence and Envy has been added! Click here to donate if you'd like access to the various premium sections. If your donator status is incorrect, please contact Michael at operations@freedomainradio.com with the relevant information and it will be corrected as soon as possible.

Photo

Atheist rap song with lyrics

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

rhythm2468

rhythm2468

• 8 posts

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Xlwj6B2gvU:640:360]

Hi everyone. I’d like to share this song with you. It is the first song I’ve released since leaving my career to focus on making music full time. I want to dedicate the rest of my life to spreading rational ideas and philosophy to as many people as possible.

To help achieve this goal. I’ve launched a Kickstarter campaign to fund the album, Transcend, in which this song, and many more songs that tackle real issues, will appear. If you think this is a worthy endeavor, please back Transcend today.

Cal

Cal
  • 3 posts

Awesome lyrics, beat and flow!  Liked and subscribed!  Keep up the good work man, 10/10

LovePrevails

LovePrevails

• 1365 posts

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Xlwj6B2gvU:640:360]

Hi everyone. I’d like to share this song with you. It is the first song I’ve released since leaving my career to focus on making music full time. I want to dedicate the rest of my life to spreading rational ideas and philosophy to as many people as possible.

To help achieve this goal. I’ve launched a Kickstarter campaign to fund the album, Transcend, in which this song, and many more songs that tackle real issues, will appear. If you think this is a worthy endeavor, please back Transcend today.

Hey I'd love to do a verse on one of your tracks, cross-the-ocean collab?

rhythm2468

rhythm2468

• 8 posts

Thanks man, I really appreciate that! Will do! 

rhythm2468

rhythm2468

• 8 posts

Hey LovePrevails, that sounds good I'm always open to collabs. Where can I hear your stuff? 

LovePrevails

LovePrevails

• 1365 posts

one track on here:

https://myspace.com/revolutionaryjam

looking to do more in the way of putting vocals on other peoples stuff because I love the hiphop tradition of mcs bouncing off one another

rhythm2468

rhythm2468

• 8 posts

Nice. That was was pretty cool. Send me an email (rey@reyshizz.com) so that I have your contact information. When I start working on the album, I'll send you a track that I think will be a good fit. Thanks! 

Aaron727

Aaron727

• 92 posts

Fucking brilliant

rhythm2468

rhythm2468

• 8 posts

Thank you! 

Dassquatch

Dassquatch
  • 9 posts
That's pretty good, dude! I even subscribed.

Kawlinz

Kawlinz

An emcee that despises legalese

• 640 posts

didn't realize there were so many freedomain rappers! props on following your dream man :)

kirk paolinelli

kirk paolinelli

• 44 posts

Wow great song! I loved it! And School Sucks too. Your words spoke to my childhood frustration with school and religion that carries on to this day. The songs gave me goose bumps listening to them. I went to your site transcend, it said the fundraising is over. It said you were unsuccessful. Sorry to hear that. Is there a place to donate now. I tried to look at your website www.reyshizz.com. It said page can't be displayed. Let me I would like to help some if I could.

LovePrevails

LovePrevails

• 1365 posts

let me know when you have a space for that collab ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users