Western Civilization’s Last Stand

The Art of The Argument

Available Now | artoftheargument.com

Freedomain Radio Amazon Affiliate Links: United States - Canada - United Kingdom

What exactly is this? Are Stef, Lauren, Milo and the others actually speaking? If so, I'm booking coach tickets today! 

dayforfreedom.com/

@Add984 Looks worth going to, definitely booking coach a ticket the night before or on the 6th May.  Bit confused about the start time, website has a countdown for 4:00pm but read a comment saying it was for 3:00pm. At White hall???? Maybe they have/had got some march planned???

Probably my perverted mind, but the video with the duct tape made me think of Pulp Fiction for some reason.

Lol 'Pulp Fiction'.

Looks good. A bit late (3-4pm). I have work Monday morning and I need to get back to the Hampshire area, but I might go anyway.

I probably will not be able to go.

But if I were to... Is it inside the building and why is there nowhere on the website that you buy tickets?

Lauren, Martin, Brittany won't be speaking, banned from the country, and I hear the Pug has reservations as well. Damn Orwellian freaks.

I tink that video was in very bad taste. Clearly though, police involvement for a joke?

dayoffreedompug.jpg

On 4/28/2018 at 3:27 AM, Add984 said:

What exactly is this? Are Stef, Lauren, Milo and the others actually speaking? If so, I'm booking coach tickets today! 

dayforfreedom.com/

Stefan isn't attending or speaking at the event.

19 minutes ago, MMD said:

Stefan isn't attending or speaking at the event.

Off-topic but what does "MMD" stand for? "Moderator, Moderator, Director"? "Massive Multiplayer Director"? "Mike, Mann, Desmond"? Is it 3 names? An acronym for a job title? "Main Material Distributor"?

The closest I got was "MikuMiku Dance" and: 

"MMD    Makro Medien Dienst
MMD    Munimarket Data Line
MMD    Medical Marketing Distaff
MMD    Measuring and Monitoring Device
MMD    Maisons Marques & Domaines (winery; California)
MMD    Marion Merrell Dow (pharmaceuticals; Kansas City, MO)" off Bing.

Edited by Siegfried von Walheim

2 hours ago, J.L.W said:

I probably will not be able to go because of two things. One is that I probably don't have money at the moment and another is a personal health thing. Which might not be a problem considering it is not too late.

But if I were to... Is it inside the building and why is there nowhere on the website that you buy tickets?

Lauren, Martin, Brittany won't be speaking, banned from the country, and I hear the Pug has reservations as well. Damn Orwellian freaks.

To be fair though that video was in very bad taste.

Yeah didn't make sense with the aforementioned bans. Well that really sucks. Was looking forward to hopefully seeing some decent speakers. Might just be me but can hardly find anyone who is a halfway decent philsophical speaker. :sad: Ughh well maybe if there is Sargon of Akhad and Tommy Robinson, might be worth going, some half way baked plan then perhaps. Yeah the video wasn't in the best of taste.

• Upvote 1

Maybe they could have like a T.V set with Stefan's or Lauren's face on. Then broadcast their speech on that, be like the movie videodrome. Have some sort of robotic avatar.

Wait! Counter-protest?! Nooh... that's so out of the blue, nobody has expected that!

p.s. {Those (some) who use manipulation, malicious acts to draw the well intended, should be kept a close eye on, as they will try to derail/drag people away. Their fear of self-reflection, constant projecting, lack of virtuous principles/universal standards, provocation (labels instead of arguments) is 'an invitation' ... inviting those who allow cracks in their heart of hearts to become fallen/fear freedom just as they do, the more the better(only it's not => unexamined convictions lead down the path to more misery, that's for sure! Just look at a-n-y-one, anyone who rejects reason & evidence.) ... Please, I'm arguing for,... have your wits about you! Think! Be watchful! Let 'that invitation' be ignored and remember where you were originally headed. The destination where truth is welcomed, people prefer honesty, reason&evidence is the most preferable direction! Free people, freely sharing their thoughts on Free Speech and Freedom!}

The website does have it 'featuring' Lauren Southern... ?

I hope they have megaphones this time. Could not hear a word of what Tommy said when I went to speakers corner. As much as I felt I should stay for moral support I couldn't justify to myself standing there unable to hear anything.

Might be able to come payslip was a bit higher than I thought it would be but, last week I had a last minute arrangement that would have prevented me from going. Bloody six hour recruitment day + interview for a job I did not get. Exhausting.

Go on the #DayForFreedom hashtag and you will see quite a few are likely to go though.

A lot of the people in the video promotion are not attending (like Stefan), or cannot attend (like Lauren, Brittany, or Martin who are banned from Britain).

On 05/02/2018 at 2:51 PM, shirgall said:

A lot of the people in the video promotion are not attending (like Stefan), or cannot attend (like Lauren, Brittany, or Martin who are banned from Britain).

Hi @shirgall

While I don't deny those are fair assessments, I don't think you know what will be or that if what you think you know is the 'whole picture'. It could be.

We'll just have to see.

On 5/3/2018 at 11:39 AM, barn said:

While I don't deny those are fair assessments, I don't think you know what will be or that if what you think you know is the 'whole picture'. It could be.

We'll just have to see.

I'm not sure what you are saying. MMD already said Stefan will not be attending.

30 minutes ago, shirgall said:

I'm not sure what you are saying. MMD already said Stefan will not be attending.

Yes, that's true.

Are you certain (other than that it is a logical assumption)

On 05/02/2018 at 2:51 PM, shirgall said:

Lauren, Brittany, or Martin

won't be there? Are they banned for life? How do you know? (I thought it was for 'then', temporarily)

Plus last time I checked the website still had Lauren Southern up (as a featured guest, I suppose, did list her under.)

Probably they won't be able to, I was just surprised how certain your message seemed ahead of time.

2 hours ago, barn said:

Yes, that's true.

Are you certain (other than that it is a logical assumption)

won't be there? Are they banned for life? How do you know? (I thought it was for 'then', temporarily)

Plus last time I checked the website still had Lauren Southern up (as a featured guest, I suppose, did list her under.)

Probably they won't be able to, I was just surprised how certain your message seemed ahead of time.

To my recollection, Martin and Brittany were thrown out temporarily but after being arbitrarily confined and Lauren Southern was in fact, banned for life!

I'm not sure whether I will be there or not. It may be that I can't sit still while such an event is on! Monday being free as well might mean I'm "All revved up and no place to go".

I would love to come but will have to be applying for jobs. I can't wait until Monday.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, J.L.W said:

I would love to come but will have to be applying for jobs. I can't wait until Monday.

(this case) Can't argue with that, you're good! Self preservation over abstractions, good luck mate! Brake a leg!

20 hours ago, J.L.W said:

To my recollection, Martin and Brittany were thrown out temporarily but after being arbitrarily confined and Lauren Southern was in fact, banned for life!

I'm not sure whether I will be there or not. It may be that I can't sit still while such an event is on! Monday being free as well might mean I'm "All revved up and no place to go".

Well, Lauren joined via video, but we also have this odd tweet:

https://twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/993096564427165697

1 hour ago, shirgall said:

Well, Lauren joined via video, but we also have this odd tweet:

https://twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/993096564427165697

Yeah I saw that, I bet you there are some military folks in the UK and US that would have her back... My understanding of this world is that behind the scenes there are always battles going on and some of these involve potential death on the side of deep state operatives.

The whole thing looked pretty good! They had microphones, there were loads of people. We can only hope that this day begins a more concerted effort of the right in various places in England. Such as where I live in Antifa Central even! We do have an 'Art of the Argument' group.