Western Civilization’s Last Stand

The Art of The Argument

Available Now | artoftheargument.com

Freedomain Radio Amazon Affiliate Links: United States - Canada - United Kingdom

4 hours ago, barn said:

Hi @meetjoeblack

Thanks for writing to my questions. Not sure how to follow-up hereafter so for now I'll just respond to what you're asking.

I'm in my early 30s, male - apache attack helicopter. Giggles.

I'm not married, was before once. I can see it happening again but have a great deal of testing/'knowing' to do, prior. Currently, making progress laying the never lain foundation of my life - being centered, while improving industriousness simultaneously. (So glad, I took the red pill and internalised the 'Pay me now or pay me later, but you will pay me!' principle... otherwise I'd be still probably busy at upholding a collection of cognitive dissonances.) I went into it(marriage) due to my own unexamined false set of hopes, avoidance and lack of guidance /bad guidance. Also, to a great degree out of hunger for a true connection, never had...and I lied to myself because I was impatient and ignorant with my own needs. Luckily I exited before having a child and wow (!) how quickly my previous relationships deteriorated with little to no effort. Feels a lot lighter too. Importantly this taught / will always remind me of the values of virtues/significance, their lack of. 

I don't feel like dating but that also means I'm more into R.T.R. which has the possibility of crossover... I'll see if I'm ready to go over the bridge, once I get there. Priorities come first for me.

I know that there will be fantastic opportunity, I can tell I would crumble if I missed it out of not having prepared/done what I could. The way I see it, 'I already got two written warnings'... Am smart enough to stop making the same mistakes over and over and finally work with my 'meco' system. Reason & evidence, hard work at therapy... etc. worth it all, especially when knowing "we are all slowly dieing!".

Would you believe after having read me that I'm a pretty upbeat guy, all things considered?

Barnsley

Thanks for the continued chatter. I enjoy the conversation with a fellow FDR(er) and free thinker.

See, I just turned 30 and I've honestly been single for a significant portion of my life. Furthermore, I cannot imagine getting married, divorced, and then, contemplating that crap shoot again. You sir must have a iron chin. That 'pay me now or pay me later' sentiment was taught to me by my father (RIP). I've witnessed several men be it friends from childhood or fella puas/inner circle/lair gents who checked out the sec a semi decent woman looks their way. I know one way or another, the outcome usually doesn't end well for men. The same woman during top form SMV is typically bartering the pussy bomb for alpha male attention. Usually, the product of a single mom house hold accompanied by banished fatherhood.

Please do yourself a favor and read, "Way of the Superior man" by David Deida. Given the cuckoldry culture we live in, the "don't need a man" feminist jargon (until of course she does, hits the wall, baby rabies, SMV plummets, War, etc), this gender neutral rubbish in society, the promo of single mother victimhood, promo for 'sloot gonna sloot.' He doesn't take a MGTOW push. He is a spiritual teacher but is less new age and emphasizes the role of masculinity, having a purpose, and living at your edge. Worthy read.

Have you ever tried pickup? What is R.T.R? Part of priorities is in sync with Deida, with having self knowledge, value, purpose, direction, a path in life etc. Live at your edge. Jordan Peterson uses the ying/yang chaos/harmony analogy of walking that tight rope. Your edge is that line of fear. Take this forward in your career, in approaching a beautiful woman, at the gym lifting heavy weight, and going for your dreams. I swear to God, I am doing this to the best of my abilities, and yet, it is not easy. Listening to the biblical series By Jordan Peterson has been extremely insightful. There is value to be had through marriage but, women are not really adding value, depreciating asset, and with the fallout of a divorce, its daddy government free parade of money before jumping on the carousel.

I am working on a entrepreneurial endeavor of my own. I wish entered into this mindset but, it has established the reason for being off the hamster wheel of 9-5 and making other people rich. Anyway, I am meditating, reading about the yoga sutras, Sanskrit, Bhagavad Gita, exploring my consciousness, self knowledge, reason, and evidence. Meeting a woman on this line of free thinking would be ideal. Someone seeking self knowledge.

IMHO, the woman who is a free thinker, traditional, YOUNG, top form SMV etc. is the archetype for getting the ring.

On 11/14/2017 at 3:39 PM, meetjoeblack said:

IMHO, the woman who is a free thinker, traditional, YOUNG, top form SMV etc. is the archetype for getting the ring.

I hope you like being single. So few people, including men, are free thinkers to a significant degree while they are young. I think it can be summed up in the famous quote "If a person is not a liberal when he is twenty, he has no heart; if he is not a conservative when he is forty, he has no head." It takes experience to come to some conclusions and time to come to others. Neither of which a young woman has had in abundance if she is still young.

Here we go :Welcome:

On 11/14/2017 at 9:39 PM, meetjoeblack said:

Thanks for the continued chatter. I enjoy the conversation with a fellow FDR(er) and free thinker.

You must be doing something right, otherwise I wouldn't bother at all. (neutral, still do take credit if you see it justified)

I cannot imagine getting married, divorced, and then, contemplating that crap shoot again.

Oh, gosh. Don't, if you can. Of course not, no one would do such things if they did what it took. Problem is when we overlook the 'inner round table of highly skilled professionals in the subject of you'. It's all about 'dancing when the tune's on'.  Mistakes are an integral part of life, what you do afterwards aren't given you own them. Messing up is normal, how you act as a result isn't with integrity. It could be only my imagination but do I detect fear of messing up? I don't know, you'll tell me but I'm pretty sure it isn't an unbased discomfort if you do.

<Logically, caged animals don't cause rivers of sweat, only the wild the uncontrollable roaming things we fear instinctively. You can't end up in a trap if you know what that looks like. You will just step over them... 0 accidents unless you let it but that's on you deciding to lower your standards.>

Thumbs up to your dad (R.I.P. - Sir) ,surely worth honoring his advice with living memory.

I've witnessed several men be it friends from childhood or fella puas/inner circle/lair gents who checked out the sec a semi decent woman looks their way.

When you break it down to it's barebones... they simply lowered their standards and 'got what they paid for'...nothing more, nothing less.

I know one way or another, the outcome usually doesn't end well for men. The same woman during top form SMV is typically bartering the pussy bomb for alpha male attention. Usually, the product of a single mom house hold accompanied by banished fatherhood.

Why would I care about the sea of mindless, aimless, virtue allergic examples of my own sex? There's no value in it for me to pay attention to them. It only angers, disgusts and makes me sigh. None of those sad souls will want to make me copy/replicate/pry boundaries TO SELF ACTUALISE in this 1 single - limited life I was granted against the sea of other swimming sperm that competed alongside for '15 minutes of fame'... not one minute I will allot.

Please do yourself a favor and read, "Way of the Superior man" by David Deida.

It's intriguing, not promising anything plus I have a few books in line. I did however note it down. Thanks and also for giving me a reason to read with it.

Have you ever tried pickup? What is R.T.R?

No, I don't. I wouldn't since my preference is 'forever'. The best I could do in pickup is 1 pickup. Because if I do commit again, that means I can't /won't ever will be able to do better.

R.T.R. - real time relationships - yet another eye opener, independently btw it was written by Stefan Molyneux. Curious, we've been doing it to a certain degree and I believe it's very much how you experience genuine connection with anyone if they choose to.

I am working on a entrepreneurial endeavor of my own. I wish entered into this mindset but, it has established the reason for being off the hamster wheel of 9-5 and making other people rich. Anyway, I am meditating, reading about the yoga sutras, Sanskrit, Bhagavad Gita, exploring my consciousness, self knowledge, reason, and evidence. Meeting a woman on this line of free thinking would be ideal. Someone seeking self knowledge.

All good things come to those who wait... bs, right?! Well, done mate! You're going to reap what you sow, more power to you!

My gentle reminder is to supplement all that 'caffeined up - squirrel speedy' learning with ample reflection and opportunity to sink in well. You probably know this, don't mean to annoy you by saying: Retention is more valuable than the amount of books you've consumed.

All the best @meetjoeblack!

Barnsley

5 hours ago, smarterthanone said:

I hope you like being single. So few people, including men, are free thinkers to a significant degree while they are young. I think it can be summed up in the famous quote "If a person is not a liberal when he is twenty, he has no heart; if he is not a conservative when he is forty, he has no head." It takes experience to come to some conclusions and time to come to others. Neither of which a young woman has had in abundance if she is still young.

For me, I found myself in an incredible place in my life and then, I experience great tragedy in my life. Women give zero fucks. Nobody cares. Maybe close family or friends but, this life is not all rainbows and gum drops. I am making the most at being single. I am putting myself out there. Obv, some days/nights go better then others. Well, I've met some pretty awesome women who are young, who have had some life experience, faced tragedy head on, and came out stronger rather than this victichood culture we have going in full force. I completely agree with you.

I am more curious as to your actual approach and how you are meeting these younger women. I basically talk to lots of people. Guys are friends, wings, partners to go to the bar, club, and gym with. Girls are well potential dates, ons, fwb, fuck buddies, friends, etc. Anyway, curious is curious????

4 hours ago, barn said:

Here we go :Welcome:

You must be doing something right, otherwise I wouldn't bother at all. (neutral, still do take credit if you see it justified)

Oh, gosh. Don't, if you can. Of course not, no one would do such things if they did what it took. Problem is when we overlook the 'inner round table of highly skilled professionals in the subject of you'. It's all about 'dancing when the tune's on'.  Mistakes are an integral part of life, what you do afterwards aren't given you own them. Messing up is normal, how you act as a result isn't with integrity. It could be only my imagination but do I detect fear of messing up? I don't know, you'll tell me but I'm pretty sure it isn't an unbased discomfort if you do.

One of my friends is a real bad ass. Super stoic. Experienced quite a bit of tragedy in his life and he is a mental and physical juggernaut. He blew me away in saying, that if this was the wild west, and brothels were legal, why the fuck would anybody get married? I was jaw dropped by the comment. He has a better close ratio then myself. I remember last summer at a music festival, I pointed out some girls checking him out. He said he banged already. I asked which. He said all of them lol

To see someone like this, just rampaging single life, and still, in the mindset of not seeing the value of marriage if brothels were around, it sort of put things into perspective. I saw another friend made me aware that even the hottest of strippers are turning tricks for the right price. Again, I don't want to live on this planet anymore. I know everything is super PC these days. Promo for 'sloot gonna sloot' and then, "man up. Give her the ring" when SMV craters. I sort of see what my buddy is saying.

<Logically, caged animals don't cause rivers of sweat, only the wild the uncontrollable roaming things we fear instinctively. You can't end up in a trap if you know what that looks like. You will just step over them... 0 accidents unless you let it but that's on you deciding to lower your standards.>

Thumbs up to your dad (R.I.P. - Sir) ,surely worth honoring his advice with living memory.

Thanks man. He had more experience as a entrepreneur. He always pushed the importance of biz and I never saw it. As I got older, I see it, and there is something to be said of someone that is able to generate that income. Lower your standards? How do you mean? Quite honestly, I think this is what fucks a lot of men over. They find a semi decent, butter face or 6, give her the ring, and get cucked/divorced. Little does he know, little miss butter face was like tarzan swing from cawk to cawk in her youth. A budd of mine that is married even gave me the "their biological clock" speech. The thing is, dude sees the woman that gave him her teens, her 20s, and biological clock means something. To me, this doesn't mean anything. yes, I comprehend the realities here but, I am not captain save a hoe. I was super beta as a teen and in my early twenties. Those days are over.

When you break it down to it's barebones... they simply lowered their standards and 'got what they paid for'...nothing more, nothing less.

Why would I care about the sea of mindless, aimless, virtue allergic examples of my own sex? There's no value in it for me to pay attention to them. It only angers, disgusts and makes me sigh. None of those sad souls will want to make me copy/replicate/pry boundaries TO SELF ACTUALISE in this 1 single - limited life I was granted against the sea of other swimming sperm that competed alongside for '15 minutes of fame'... not one minute I will allot.

Listening to Jordan Peterson speak of the biblical series, extrapolating the meaning, and pulling from the allegory, its helped me find meaning in my own struggles. I listened to Peterson depict the chaos in the time of Noah. It is likely my own anxieties and fears but, I can relate to this (may recall me describing it like trench warfare). The dating pool is pretty chaotic. I think we all need to make are arc, have our covenant with God, follow our true north, give our gifts, and leave the it all out there.

There was a woman age 23 seeking advice and help. Said she was sleeping around, liberal, and woke up from the madness. It does exist. Its just few and far between.

It's intriguing, not promising anything plus I have a few books in line. I did however note it down. Thanks and also for giving me a reason to read with it.

No, I don't. I wouldn't since my preference is 'forever'. The best I could do in pickup is 1 pickup. Because if I do commit again, that means I can't /won't ever will be able to do better.

I am not following. RSD is basically, spam approach, date lots, hookup, have options, choice, and then, pick not from out of scarcity the way most men do. Marry cratered SMV, raise the alpha male's children, and when she leaves, the woman is the victim plus gets your resources. Note my ambivalence!

R.T.R. - real time relationships - yet another eye opener, independently btw it was written by Stefan Molyneux. Curious, we've been doing it to a certain degree and I believe it's very much how you experience genuine connection with anyone if they choose to.

All good things come to those who wait... bs, right?! Well, done mate! You're going to reap what you sow, more power to you!

My gentle reminder is to supplement all that 'caffeined up - squirrel speedy' learning with ample reflection and opportunity to sink in well. You probably know this, don't mean to annoy you by saying: Retention is more valuable than the amount of books you've consumed.

All the best

@meetjoeblack!

B

arnsley

Yeah. I consume in excess. I probably need to unwind more.

12 hours ago, meetjoeblack said:

For me, I found myself in an incredible place in my life and then, I experience great tragedy in my life. Women give zero fucks. Nobody cares. Maybe close family or friends but, this life is not all rainbows and gum drops. I am making the most at being single. I am putting myself out there. Obv, some days/nights go better then others. Well, I've met some pretty awesome women who are young, who have had some life experience, faced tragedy head on, and came out stronger rather than this victichood culture we have going in full force. I completely agree with you.

I am more curious as to your actual approach and how you are meeting these younger women. I basically talk to lots of people. Guys are friends, wings, partners to go to the bar, club, and gym with. Girls are well potential dates, ons, fwb, fuck buddies, friends, etc. Anyway, curious is curious????

Just meet any women anywhere. I haven't found the place or method to be too important. Just learn to identify if they are potential or not asap so as not to waste time. I don't recommend the club though. I've never met a decent girl at the club in my life. I can immediately think of like 10 girls from my past I did meet at the club and they were all terrible. I've met decent girls pretty much every where else though. If a girl is decent she is not at the club. If a man is such a nice guy would he be hanging out in a drug house with criminals? Nah. So why would a nice girl be hanging out with sluts on coke binges? Just saying.

6 hours ago, smarterthanone said:

Just meet any women anywhere. I haven't found the place or method to be too important. Just learn to identify if they are potential or not asap so as not to waste time. I don't recommend the club though. I've never met a decent girl at the club in my life. I can immediately think of like 10 girls from my past I did meet at the club and they were all terrible. I've met decent girls pretty much every where else though. If a girl is decent she is not at the club. If a man is such a nice guy would he be hanging out in a drug house with criminals? Nah. So why would a nice girl be hanging out with sluts on coke binges? Just saying.

This offers very little. The same could be said of the R selected cesspool of online dating/tinder/pof etc. I could be mistaken but, did you not say you've used this as a resource? As for sluts, they are everywhere and the same girl you meet at the gym or coffee house is not to be presumed any better or more decent then the one you found in a club or bar. It is a culture and its supremely R selected. I've seen just about every FDR podcast on the subject but, no solution is involved outside not dating single moms. We are on the same page about youth but, even then, you are sifting through stupidity at times. Aesthetically appealing but, lacking in life experience not to mention a variety of other things. Similar to opportunities and endeavors economically speaking, I see the future elsewhere and the same for those seeking marriage. Given the climate of dating, the court laws, and divorce courts, its just not ideal. 

On 11/17/2017 at 12:03 PM, smarterthanone said:

You are mixing it up. If she is at the club, she is definitely bad. If she is at the gym she only may or may not be bad.

I am listening to the biblical series by Peterson and I am finding it enlightening. Its a limiting perspective to blanket statement a woman as being bad for clubbing. Infidelity? Single mom? Neglectful parenting? Abuse? initiating domestic violence before clinging to victimhood when put in place? Yeah. Sure. Its hard to fathom your having said you date or dated teen girls who are not attending these said places now or ever? Are you making said claims? If she is bad for clubbing and then, you date her, what does this say of self?

I agree with you in that, finding a wife in a bar or club is as bad a idea as wifing up someone off tinder. Marrying cratered SMV. Giving the ring to single mother victimhood. This thread is basically dead. There is little with respect to actually dating or process orientation in here.

I've found statements of intent work much better then flattery, white knightdom, and placating oneself to her every whim. There is this presumed sense of value without any reform not matter how shitty a person maybe. I've seen on several message boards about how if a woman is not interested, its probably his fault, and it says nothing of her entitlement. I watched a recent podcast with Joe Rogan where a woman was on her high horse and telling men to fuck off. The guy asked a group of women for a lighter. A significant amount are not wifey material let alone LTR status. This assumed sense of value is just present. I cannot remember the last time I met a woman who actually reads a book that is not fifty shades, twilight or some sort of fuckery social conditioning. Needless to say, it makes for more short term prospects and little to be salvaged.