Freedomain Radio Amazon Affiliate Links: United States - Canada - United Kingdom

Welcome to Freedomain Radio Message Board

If you're interested in joining the philosophical discussion, click "sign in" or "create account" on the right of the page. If you're creating a new account, please be sure to include an explanation as to why you're interested in joining the message board community. This verification requirement is included to cut down on possible spam accounts.

Magnetic Synthesizer

Achieving Anarchy

What's your vision of how we should go about establishing more territory for liberty and what's your personal chosen area of action?

My vision is total power perspective. Maximize power like you're in a war. Argumentation is only a part of a wider set of tools. Bring on the McNukes bio weapons psy-ops and everything. A.I. and genetic engineering. Cryptography, assassination markets/networks. Meme wars.

One thing that must be maintained at all times, is safe heavens for people to run to. You don't want the whole world to turn into venezuela at once, so that you can run away. Hopefully with pure reproductive success we are able to increase our numbers, this is my ultimate perspective: that we should win by pure Darwinism. Decide like this: If you are in a biological war does X help you?

Meme wars are only temporary sedatives, the root is genetics.

My personal choice is financial NGO financing other liberty helping NGOs.

Tax avoidance networks

Creating action oriented networking platforms to combat social isolation of our minority. Yes there's liberty.me minds, and others. But they are not action oriented.

Ultimately I'm likely to build a dynasty, why trust strangers when you can have children? blood-ties seem like a good start for any high trust operations.

I haven't read the book, so please be patient with me. I have so far only read Everyday Anarchy and Practical Anarchy.
The question I always wanted to ask anarchists is: Do you want to be left alone, do you want your society to be left alone, or do you want everyone to leave everyone alone?

- If you want to be left alone, I suppose you can move to a remote uninhabited location where no government has the power to reach you, like Greenland, Northwestern Territories, Siberia, or if you don't like the cold, then Western Sahara, Sahara Desert, Australia, Patagonia, or the Congo Jungle. In Australia, there a number of recognised micronations that the Australian government never touches. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Micronations_in_Australia

- If you want your immediate relatives to be left alone, why don't you move to one of the freest countries in the world, like New Zealand, Chile, Switzerland, or Monaco? Dismantling a smaller government is much easier than a big one. https://board.freedomainradio.com/topic/50034-which-is-closest-to-ancap-paradise/#comment-454254

-If you want everyone to be left alone, then what have you done so far to reach that goal?

My vision is total power perspective. Maximize power like you're in a war. Argumentation is only a part of a wider set of tools. Bring on the McNukes bio weapons psy-ops and everything. A.I. and genetic engineering. Cryptography, assassination markets/networks. Meme wars.

You forgot fast food, weaponized autism, and the smell of your own farts.

9 hours ago, Mishi2 said:

why don't you move to one of the freest countries in the world, like New Zealand, Chile, Switzerland, or Monaco? Dismantling a smaller government is much easier than a big one. https://board.freedomainradio.com/topic/50034-which-is-closest-to-ancap-paradise/#comment-454254

def a long term goal!

-If you want everyone to be left alone, then what have you done so far to reach that goal?

like some have said, it could be a 200 year process. nobody is quite sure on the best course of action. We can't really see the results of what we do in real-time at this juncture.

i'm of the opinion that building up our morality again is a good starting point. So I chip away where I can. Spreading good philosophy. Strategic political action. Agorism. If you've got ideas, i'm open!

I'm pretty sure we can't get directly from here to anarchy through strictly military means and out-reproducing all the R selected population.

Once violent force becomes the mode of transition, historically the violence begins a life of its own and begins to consume souls of both the victims and the perpetrators. I simply don't see how a free society can be primarily born of violence. At most violence may come in the form of a small minority of people fighting for the last gasps of state power, and free people defending themselves. Any more than that and you've got a problem of the mentality of violence in the culture, which is inherently self defeating to a free people.

Rather it will have to come through most people desiring anarchy, and simply ignoring the demands of the extraction class. That will never happen when R selected people dominate, so there will have to be a natural dying off, unfortunately. When K selected people become dominant, and good philosophy is more pervasive, then we have a chance. I would be very surprised if that happens in our natural life times.

That leaves us with the onerous task of building a philosophy that we will only be able to enjoy on the personal level, and not the societal level. Take heart, if you had to pick one, freedom on the personal level is much better. :)