If your donator status is incorrect, please contact Michael at operations@freedomainradio.com with the relevant information.

Freedomain Radio Amazon Affiliate Links: United States - Canada - United Kingdom

Welcome to Freedomain Radio Message Board

If you're interested in joining the philosophical discussion, click "sign in" or "create account" on the right of the page. If you're creating a new account, please be sure to include an explanation as to why you're interested in joining the message board community. This verification requirement is included to cut down on possible spam accounts.

Crusader1986

Where is the European Struggle against Islam headed?

59 posts in this topic
3 hours ago, Erwin said:

European. Aryan to be genetically specific.

1) look Aryan
2) act Aryan
3) identify with Aryans
4) be a net positive to Aryans

5. I added the official standard as well. Just copied a few definitions from wikipedia.

The Aryan race was a racial grouping commonly used in the period of the late 19th century to the mid-20th century to describe peoples of European and Western Asian heritage.[1] It derives from the idea that the original speakers of the Indo-European languages and their descendants up to the present day constitute a distinctive race or subrace of the putative Caucasian race.[2]

The Aryan race is an idea that was formed in the 19th and early 20th century. The term "Aryan" comes from the name of a supposed group of people in ancient Persia and India, who spoke an Indo-European language. It has been used to describe people of Iranian, Indian and European decent, but later it was used more for Germanic peoples because of new ideas about the Aryans.

1. I usually don't look Aryan. Especially when I'm tired.
2. I guess I act Aryan. At least I seem to be able to share a living space with them.
3. I identify with Aryans, except when I'm railing against them.
4. I don't know what that means. Supposing that fighting Islam counts, then I have probably done more than anyone on the forums.
5. By this definition, I am at the most 10% Aryan. 

Well, at least now we know we can't be friends.

12 minutes ago, Mishi2 said:

5. I added the official standard as well. Just copied a few definitions from wikipedia.

The Aryan race was a racial grouping commonly used in the period of the late 19th century to the mid-20th century to describe peoples of European and Western Asian heritage.[1] It derives from the idea that the original speakers of the Indo-European languages and their descendants up to the present day constitute a distinctive race or subrace of the putative Caucasian race.[2]

The Aryan race is an idea that was formed in the 19th and early 20th century. The term "Aryan" comes from the name of a supposed group of people in ancient Persia and India, who spoke an Indo-European language. It has been used to describe people of Iranian, Indian and European decent, but later it was used more for Germanic peoples because of new ideas about the Aryans.

Perfect example of Jewish propaganda. That is exactly one of the things I think of when I refer to as Jewish subversion; it's an attempt to convince us that there is no such thing as the Aryans. Aryan has always meant "excellent" and was a racial designation as early as the 7500 BC (more in-depth explanation here). Since the Nazis, Aryans have referred to themselves with the geographic term "Indo-European" out of fear of being labelled an -ist or -obe.

22 minutes ago, Mishi2 said:

Well, at least now we know we can't be friends.

No, it means you may not live among my people. And you should be grateful for that, can you imagine how horrible it would be for me to bring my Aryan ways among your folk? I would never fit in, and I would only make your kind feel uncomfortable, and I would feel unwelcome and an outsider (and rightfully so). No proximity, no hard feelings.

37 minutes ago, Donnadogsoth said:

Wouldn't it be better to have a role model who actually existed?

How do you know?

It could be that you might run into the problem that real people present achievable goals. What do you do when you actually achieve those goals?

At least with a deity, the goal is an impossible ideal. It creates a situation of continuous self-improvement, because no matter how much you accomplish, you have to keep accomplishing.

It's not a surprise that Aryans would believe in such deities as role models. After all, they were the explorers, the builders, and the conquerors.

3 hours ago, Erwin said:

Perfect example of Jewish propaganda. That is exactly one of the things I think of when I refer to as Jewish subversion; it's an attempt to convince us that there is no such thing as the Aryans. Aryan has always meant "excellent" and was a racial designation as early as the 7500 BC (more in-depth explanation here). Since the Nazis, Aryans have referred to themselves with the geographic term "Indo-European" out of fear of being labelled an -ist or -obe.

Right. I followed your link, and I think I get your definition now. So if I understand correctly, the more Aryan there is in a person, the better. Aryans definitely spoke Proto-Indo-European, so I don't see how that is a misnomer.

Is it fair to say that you think UPB can only be achieved by the Aryans? Or do you think that there is no UPB?

According to you, it was the Jews who convinced the Aryans to start surrendering their identity, correct? Do you think if Germany had not completely lost the war, and had maybe created a sizeable Aryan state, then the world would be a much better place today? Maybe even the Muslim problem would have been solved? This is not a bait question. I personally would have preferred that Germany won the war. I have a great-grandfather who died at the Battle of Stalingrad, and another who died during the Siege of Budapest, both against the Soviets.

No, it means you may not live among my people. And you should be grateful for that, can you imagine how horrible it would be for me to bring my Aryan ways among your folk? I would never fit in, and I would only make your kind feel uncomfortable, and I would feel unwelcome and an outsider (and rightfully so). No proximity, no hard feelings.

Sorry to say that I do live among "your people", and they seem to like me quite a bit. I don't really have a "folk" or a "kind" nor a "people", but I agree that without shared universal values, races are incompatible.
There is however an ideological frame within which everyone has a place. That is the Universal Church. Christianity has been the single successful ideology that has incorporated all races from all over the globe. You can be Japanese, Chinese, Philipino, Aryan, Semitic, Subsaharan, Mestizo, low IQ, high IQ, and you can feel at home, provided that you leave your racial... baggage at the door.

Maybe my grandfather counts as Aryan, because he was German Hungarian. But there is a grandmother of mine who has some Jewish heritage. I'm pretty sure we can't be friends. 

So by the way... How are you contributing in our struggle against Islam?

There is however an ideological frame within which everyone has a place. That is the Universal Church. Christianity has been the single successful ideology that has incorporated all races from all over the globe. You can be Japanese, Chinese, Philipino, Aryan, Semitic, Subsaharan, Mestizo, low IQ, high IQ, and you can feel at home, provided that you leave your racial... baggage at the door.

That is the case for any proselytizing religion. You can substitute Universal Church with Islam and have also a correct statement. The only churches that haven't fallen prey to degeneration are ethnic churches or ones that make it hard to become and stay a member.

3 hours ago, ofd said:

That is the case for any proselytizing religion. You can substitute Universal Church with Islam and have also a correct statement. The only churches that haven't fallen prey to degeneration are ethnic churches or ones that make it hard to become and stay a member.

Islam is a predominant religion only in areas where the average IQ is 80-85. Same goes for Hinduism.
Atheism is only prevailing in a few countries where the IQ is above 98.
Christianity just as prevalent in countries where the IQ is above 105 and where it is below 65.

iq_by_country.png 

Sorry, for some reason I can't post a second peicture no matter what I do. I trust you know where to find your religions.

Same goes for Hinduism.

Hindus don't try to convert you. And they are restricted to India, hence the low IQ.

Islam is a predominant religion only in areas where the average IQ is 80-85.

Yes, because they started there and never made it to Northern Europe. Until now.

Christianity just as prevalent in countries where the IQ is above 105

I don't think that Christianity is prevalent in China ;)

Ironically, the one thing that Christianity contributed long term to the development of Western was a marginal doctrine. Prohibiting cousin marriage had long term beneficial consequences that prevented a low IQ, a huge number of birthdefects and neuroticism.

6 hours ago, Mishi2 said:

So if I understand correctly, the more Aryan there is in a person, the better. Aryans definitely spoke Proto-Indo-European, so I don't see how that is a misnomer.

better for Europe, yes.  Aryans did speak PIE but that article claims that the word Aryan has only been used for 2 centuries when there are nations, classes, and Gods who have gone under that banner for thousands of years.

7 hours ago, Mishi2 said:

Is it fair to say that you think UPB can only be achieved by the Aryans?

And Northern mongoloids, due to IQ.

7 hours ago, Mishi2 said:

According to you, it was the Jews who convinced the Aryans to start surrendering their identity, correct?

Yes.

8 hours ago, Mishi2 said:

Do you think if Germany had not completely lost the war, and had maybe created a sizeable Aryan state, then the world would be a much better place today? Maybe even the Muslim problem would have been solved?

Yes and yes.

8 hours ago, Mishi2 said:

Sorry to say that I do live among "your people", and they seem to like me quite a bit. I don't really have a "folk" or a "kind" nor a "people", but I agree that without shared universal values, races are incompatible.

There is no universal church. Every permutation of christianity has been adopted while christianizing already existing values and traditions. Each race interprets the bible different, and differ in core values. E.g Muh- "Jesus was a communist hippie" vs "Thou shalt not steal"

I know you can understand the concept of racial loyalty, but I don't think you will ever feel it. You have absolutely no skin in this game. That is why we consider it immoral to race-mix. It creates issues for mongrel children, as they can't possibly be loyal to a race. Being loyal to one race is disloyalty to the other. Loyalty to both is loyalty to neither. Loyalty to everyone is loyalty to no one.

How can we possibly leave racial baggage at the door, when there are genetic differences?

I don't want by children among low-IQ high testosterone dindus and risk getting raped or killed, while they're the supposedly the victims of racism because they "dindu nuffin". I don't want my children exposed to low-IQ Allah snackbars who whipe their a-holes in public fountains (without soap) and immediately proceed to wipe their face with the same hand (yes, this happened). I don't want my children ostracized by genetically comformist chinos. And over my dead body, will I let my children be exposed to Jewish media with their normalization of disgusting degenerate behaviors.

Let me ask you a question, do you expect only Aryans to be degenerate trash or is this something you expect of Jews, dindus, brownies, etc.? 

2 hours ago, ofd said:

Hindus don't try to convert you. And they are restricted to India, hence the low IQ.

Well, I wouldn't say they are restricted to India, but they are probably all genetically Subcontinental. I wonder why Hinduism never made it into high IQ countries, whereas Buddhism did. I mean they started in the same place at roughly the same time, right? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hinduism_by_country#/media/File:Hinduism_percent_population_in_each_nation_World_Map_Hindu_data_by_Pew_Research.svg

es, because they started there and never made it to Northern Europe. Until now.

Does Tatarstan count as northern Europe? It is longitudinally above Germany. Also, Christianity and Judaism started ther too.

I don't think that Christianity is prevalent in China ;)

How does that defeat my argument? China is not the only country above 105. South Korea is majority christian, and they score at 106.

Ironically, the one thing that Christianity contributed long term to the development of Western was a marginal doctrine. Prohibiting cousin marriage had long term beneficial consequences that prevented a low IQ, a huge number of birthdefects and neuroticism.

Ironically? Marginal doctrine? I give up.

1 hour ago, Erwin said:

There is no universal church. Every permutation of christianity has been adopted while christianizing already existing values and traditions. Each race interprets the bible different, and differ in core values. E.g Muh- "Jesus was a communist hippie" vs "Thou shalt not steal"

I think you have only met protestants. If a Chinese catholic and a Subsaharan catholic met, you can be sure that they will use the same terminology and same concepts that are used in Rome when they discuss religion. We even have a universal language, Latin, in case there are language complications. The beauty of the Universal Church is such.

I know you can understand the concept of racial loyalty, but I don't think you will ever feel it. You have absolutely no skin in this game. That is why we consider it immoral to race-mix. It creates issues for mongrel children, as they can't possibly be loyal to a race. Being loyal to one race is disloyalty to the other. Loyalty to both is loyalty to neither. Loyalty to everyone is loyalty to no one.

This is an interesting subject you bring up, and I think it is very relevant to the topic of the thread.

See of this makes sense to you. You are right, I don't feel loyalty to a "race". When I watch a movie about Mongols warring against Poles, When I watch a movie about Hungarians warring against Germans, I root for the Germans. When I watch a movie about Germans besieging the Vatican, I root for the Vatican. I think you get the picture. My values are not rooted in race, but in ideology.

Quite frankly, I think Europe should die if they surrender their faith, but as you see, they don't need my encouragements.

How can we possibly leave racial baggage at the door, when there are genetic differences?

It's quite possible. Take the example of the World Catholic Youth Day, when over 2 million youths gather in one place from all over the world every few years. From there comes no scandal, no reports of rape, no molestation. Simply because we catholics have managed to adhere to the UPB of our own, all while the clever atheists are still figuring out whether they want communism or nazism.

Let me ask you a question, do you expect only Aryans to be degenerate trash or is this something you expect of Jews, dindus, brownies, etc.? 

I don't understand the question. I am usually ready to murder everyone I meet before they prove their morality. 

Let me try to answer anyway... If I had to pick, I would rather leave my toys with a random arab christian person than a random aryan atheist person.
Supposing that religion is NOT a factor, then I would without question want to belong to the Jews. I mean, how is this even a competition? The Jews are going to have all the Aryans wiped out anyway, and it is only a matter of time before they destroy Islam as well.

You should join us, meet a nice jewish girl, put on the funny cap, move to Israel. After all, you are a racial relativist, right? Plus, your offspring would be most grateful.

22 minutes ago, Mishi2 said:

I think you have only met protestants. If a Chinese catholic and a Subsaharan catholic met, you can be sure that they will use the same terminology and same concepts that are used in Rome when they discuss religion. We even have a universal language, Latin, in case there are language complications. The beauty of the Universal Church is such.

No, I have met many types of christians. Have you ever made a chino live with a dindu? They might think the same concepts, sure. But dindus act dindu, and chinos act chino. I have yet to see a religion /  culture change the ways of people, but I have always seen the ways of people change religion and culture.

29 minutes ago, Mishi2 said:

See of this makes sense to you. You are right, I don't feel loyalty to a "race". [snip] My values are not rooted in race, but in ideology.

I expect nothing more from a mongrel. Ideology is the best you got.

Thankfully, we have a deeper more grounded connection than something as superficial as mere thoughts. Aryans made Christianity what it is. You take away Christianity, we'll always find an excuse to have those same values. Thanks to Stef, our  next excuse may very well be philosophy itself. Prior to Christianity, we had the Pagan religions, of which we still have the same traditions and celebrations in their respective Christian forms.

You may have noticed that so many dindus are Christian and yet degeneracy is rampant among them. There is no way they can be among my people no matter how Christian they are.

47 minutes ago, Mishi2 said:

Quite frankly, I think Europe should die if they surrender their faith, but as you see, they don't need my encouragements. [snip] I am usually ready to murder everyone I meet before they prove their morality. 

You can preach all the Christianity you want, but at the end of the day, you  are not only ready to murder people, but you are also willing to let my people die if we disagree with you on religion.

Which reinforces my point on Jews and mongrels. After all that Muh-Jesus, you act in perfect accordance with your genes. Shocker!

44 minutes ago, Mishi2 said:

It's quite possible. Take the example of the World Catholic Youth Day, when over 2 million youths gather in one place from all over the world every few years. From there comes no scandal, no reports of rape, no molestation. Simply because we catholics have managed to adhere to the UPB of our own, all while the clever atheists are still figuring out whether they want communism or nazism.

False equivalence. Christianity is a religion of mostly whites by whites for whites. Low crime? Shocker!

47 minutes ago, Mishi2 said:

Supposing that religion is NOT a factor, then I would without question want to belong to the Jews. I mean, how is this even a competition? The Jews are going to have all the Aryans wiped out anyway, and it is only a matter of time before they destroy Islam as well.

Said the Jews, every other time. Until they were booted, every other time.

You may have noticed that we are waking up to Jewry. I would recommend that Jews grab their shekels and run off to Israel. The goyim know.

Does Tatarstan count as northern Europe? It is longitudinally above Germany.

It's Eastern Europe.

Ironically? Marginal doctrine? I give up.

That doctrine was more influential than the theological teachings over the time. The main difference between Eastern and Wester Europe is the cousin marriage and manorialism.

13 hours ago, Erwin said:

How do you know?

It could be that you might run into the problem that real people present achievable goals. What do you do when you actually achieve those goals?

At least with a deity, the goal is an impossible ideal. It creates a situation of continuous self-improvement, because no matter how much you accomplish, you have to keep accomplishing.

It's not a surprise that Aryans would believe in such deities as role models. After all, they were the explorers, the builders, and the conquerors.

No man willingly dies for what he knows is a lie.  Many were martyred after seeing the risen Christ.  The martyrs who came after and had no way to check the story died by faith alone, but the martyrs like Peter died for something they actually saw.  That something is the virtue and power of Christ.

15 minutes ago, Donnadogsoth said:

No man willingly dies for what he knows is a lie.

It's not a lie if you see it as an archetype, as opposed to a god.

1 hour ago, Erwin said:

It's not a lie if you see it as an archetype, as opposed to a god.

Then I ask again, wouldn't it be better to base one's conduct on an actual role model rather than an archetypal one?  As you say,

So much the better with a real man who was also God, who presents an impossible standard for man to follow, and who promises judgement of souls.

2 hours ago, Donnadogsoth said:

Then I ask again, wouldn't it be better to base one's conduct on an actual role model rather than an archetypal one?  [snip] So much the better with a real man who was also God, who presents an impossible standard for man to follow, and who promises judgement of souls.

To clarify, I'm not claiming its better. I'm claiming that I can't assume it was worse just because you said so, but I'm willing to hear your argument as to why Jesus is the better archetype.

Mishi2, you say that Islam will be kicked back to the desert. What do you mean by that? Do you mean we will have a 2nd Holocaust where after winning the civil war we ship all of Europe's muslims off to the gas chambers and ovens in Poland and wipe them all out or do you think some will stay after Islam is driven out and those ones who stay will be only the ones that choose to subscribe to the Western values? Just reading Mark Steyn's "After America - The End Of The World As We Know it."  Good book, but really scary. Do you know by 2020, Russia's army will be majority Muslim? Doesn't that mean there's a good chance muslims could hijack Russia's nukes and empty them all out over the Western World? Personally I think we've got another 10 years to sort out this Islamic problem. Anytime after will be too late.

Mishi2, you say that Islam will be kicked back to the desert. What do you mean by that? Do you mean we will have a 2nd Holocaust where after winning the civil war we ship all of Europe's muslims off to the gas chambers and ovens in Poland and wipe them all out or do you think some will stay after Islam is driven out and those ones who stay will only be the ones that choose to subscribe to Western values? Just reading Mark Steyn's "After America - The End Of The World As We Know it."  Great read, but really scary. Do you know by 2020, Russia's army will be majority Muslim? Doesn't that mean there's a good chance muslims could hijack Russia's nukes and empty them all out over the Western World? Personally I think we've got another 10 years to sort out this Islamic problem. Anytime after will be too late.

3 hours ago, Erwin said:

To clarify, I'm not claiming its better. I'm claiming that I can't assume it was worse just because you said so, but I'm willing to hear your argument as to why Jesus is the better archetype.

Jesus embodies rationality, power, and love, while explaining at once why the universe is beset with decay and pain, what the nature of human beings is, and whence cometh ultimate justice and mercy.

The universe is what it is not due to his design but due to a wilful falling away from the proper path.

Rationally, the universe is made to be intelligible-in-principle, which humans, made in his image, gain power over through discoveries of principle.

Beyond the universe, at the end of days, man can expect to be judged according to his conduct and character, and thus all historical wrongs will be righted and everyone receive what he deserves.

Jesus is also love incarnate, and so in him power and goodness rationally converge. He both wills to do good, and has the power to do good.

Jesus is thus the ultimate role model for virtue, especially love, honesty, and piety. He also drove the money-changers from the temple thus giving a divine benchmark for the use of tempered force against evil. He did not kill the money-changers, he merely drove them away.

Jesus also has the advantage of being the most well-known figure in the Western world, and so jump-starting his influence has a greater chance of success than does reviving pagan figures.

@Donnadogsoth First of all, when there is a will there is a way. Thus, I don't see how lack of popularity is a good argument against the pagan gods. As for the virtues of Jesus, the pagan gods were full of virtue as well and also have similar prophecies. A + for Jesus does not necessarily imply a - for the pagan gods. So far, if you are to keep a "virtue score" based on what you have listed, it seems like a tie to me.

6 minutes ago, Erwin said:

@Donnadogsoth First of all, when there is a will there is a way. Thus, I don't see how lack of popularity is a good argument against the pagan gods. As for the virtues of Jesus, the pagan gods were full of virtue as well and also have similar prophecies. A + for Jesus does not necessarily imply a - for the pagan gods. So far, if you are to keep a "virtue score" based on what you have listed, it seems like a tie to me.

I'm saying that Jesus has a huge amount of what accounting calls "good will" or the intangible value of an asset, such as the popularity of McDonalds or Ronald McDonald, which have their own goodwill values attached.  Paganism is enjoying a minor renaissance with the New Age movement, but still faces an uphill battle.  Why buck the tide if Jesus is just as good?

As I wrote earlier, the advantage Jesus has over the pagan gods is that Jesus actually existed and thus has priority.  Add to that the universal rationality that Christianity developed out of Jesus, which paganism has no analogue for, and the final judgement.

Jesus also offers--and this is seen in the behaviour of the original Christians--a way out of fear, guilt, and selfishness, three impediments to happiness.

9 hours ago, Crusader1986 said:

Mishi2, you say that Islam will be kicked back to the desert. What do you mean by that? Do you mean we will have a 2nd Holocaust where after winning the civil war we ship all of Europe's muslims off to the gas chambers and ovens in Poland and wipe them all out or do you think some will stay after Islam is driven out and those ones who stay will only be the ones that choose to subscribe to Western values? Just reading Mark Steyn's "After America - The End Of The World As We Know it."  Great read, but really scary. Do you know by 2020, Russia's army will be majority Muslim? Doesn't that mean there's a good chance muslims could hijack Russia's nukes and empty them all out over the Western World? Personally I think we've got another 10 years to sort out this Islamic problem. Anytime after will be too late.

Hi, Crusader! Thanks,  I'll check out the book.

Russia has always been a multiethnic empire. Only 77% are Russian. It is concerning, not only to us, but to the Russian leadership as well. However... the minister of defence in Russia is a Tuvan guy (Sergey Shoygu). I don't think he is muslim, but this is a testament to the fact that it is possible to be an oppressed minority, and still be a loyal soldier of Russia. The Russians have always employed their minorities in the military (see Kosacks), and they have been the right arm of the Russian Military since Peter the Great, through the Russian Civil War, and up to this day. It is also a recurring trend in Russian history that they utilise one minority to oppress another. Russians are smart. Personally, I don't fret about it so much.

Notice I said "islam" and not "muslims". In my opinion, it is mathematically impossible to expell all muslims from Europe. Muslims populations have always existed in Europe to some degree. For instance in Tatarstan, Bosnia, Albania, Thracia. 
I have a very strong suspicion that it will eventually come to a bit of ethnic cleansing. But it will not settle the matter forever. Ethnic cleansing has been successful only in a minority of cases in history. 

My hope is the same as that of Mr.Molyneux. That an absolutist ideology is the only thing that can stop an absolutist ideology. Although Mr.Molyneux has been drawing closer to Christianity recently, he still thinks that a new value system has to be created. Even if I agreed with him on that, I doubt there is actually enough time to do so. Notice that at the edges of Europe, Christianity is extremely strong. Russia, Armenia, Georgia, Bulgaria, Serbia, Croatia, Sicily, Malta, Spain are all at the top of the list when ranked by faith. This is the only way a society can possibly survive when pressed up against a robust ideology like Islam.

If we manage to return to an absolutist ideology, then there is hope for bringing over the Muslims to our side. That is our only way of doing things peacefully. As anecdotal evidence, I have spoken with many migrants coming to Europe, and it is really not that hard to impress them with Christianity. The only problem is that they are going to countries where the natives are not Christian themselves. What are they supposed to integrate into when there is nothing to integrate into?

11 hours ago, Donnadogsoth said:

I'm saying that Jesus has a huge amount of what accounting calls "good will" or the intangible value of an asset, such as the popularity of McDonalds or Ronald McDonald, which have their own goodwill values attached.  Paganism is enjoying a minor renaissance with the New Age movement, but still faces an uphill battle.  Why buck the tide if Jesus is just as good?

So Jesus is better than pagan gods because he's more popular, but we shouldn't buck the tide because he's just as good... Your argument not only contradicts itself (is he just as good or better?) but you still haven't justified why he's better to begin with.

That matters because if he is truly just as good then I would concede that it is pointless to buck the tide. However, it seems to me that Jesus and Odin / Zeus are complimentary archetypes. While Jesus brings virtue and is UPB-ish, Odin / Zeus give us the existence of our race via wisdom and strength of men. Not only are those 2 qualities necessary to build and protect women and children, they also keep the men masculine and attractive to women which encourages procreation. Christianity has utterly failed in this regard.

I'm all for preaching Jesus, but there can be no virtue without existence.

11 hours ago, Donnadogsoth said:

As I wrote earlier, the advantage Jesus has over the pagan gods is that Jesus actually existed and thus has priority.  Add to that the universal rationality that Christianity developed out of Jesus, which paganism has no analogue for, and the final judgement.

Dude. He was a magic Jew -_- Let's be honest, he is just as much a superhuman as Achilles. As for the rationality, yes I agree as I mentioned above. But I also see Christianity lacking in regards to not being dead. Rationality depends on our existence, especially considering that we were the ones to interpret the Bible in the way that it is interpreted today, and we were the ones to spread Christianity in this form. Do you really think a dindu would have rationalized away cutting off a woman's hands should she require to grab another man's genitalia in order to save his life? (Deuteronomy i think).

Yeah I was approached by an arab looking guy on the street who was giving out leaflets to try and recruit people to christianity. Should have asked if he was a convert from Islam.  As for ethnic cleansing in Europe, could that be a precursor to a partitioning of European countries into a muslim sector and non muslim sector eg muslim france and non muslim france, a muslim UK and a non muslim UK? The problem with an ethnic cleansing that doesn't wipe out the muslims completely is that the surviving muslims will feel massive resentment to the country that slaughtered them, resulting in an increase in tensions even more and another civil war in the future, unless we force them to give up islam completely.  This European problem with Islam I feel is a thousands times worse than Bosnia in the 90s as Bosnia was attacked by Serbia. This time the enemy is within our countries, which means a future of endless civil strife, unless we totally wipe them out, Third Reich style. Or maybe even without wiping them all out completely, and leaving some survivors the muslims will feel they don't want to stay in Europe anymore and will end up just going back to the failed, worthless countries they came from.

Been reading that book by Mark Steyn. 30% of children born in France today are muslim. That means that in 20 years according to https://heavenawaits.wordpress.com/muslim-behavior-with-population-increase/ France will have Islamic Jihad militias and the muslims will be burning down all their churches. Not soon afterwards you'll then see massacres of non muslims and ethnic cleansing here and there. Welcome to Europe in 2045. And yeah we should be teaching Christianity and Islam in all our schools. That means studying all the texts from both religions. This could be what makes many muslims leave Islam as they'll see which one is the one with great morals, values and ethics, and which one is the toxic one. Remember Islam only exists and grows due to ignorance. Once people find out what a failed and evil system it is, a lot of people will leave. Or maybe i'm being too hopeful and the threat of violence and honor killings from their families and the threat of Allah sending them to eternal torture in the hellfire will always stop them from leaving. Quran Sura 22, Verses 19-22: "Garments of fire will be tailored for those who disbelieve; scalding water will be poured over their heads; melting their insides as well as their skins; there will be iron crooks to restrain them; whenever, in their anguish, they try to escape, they will be pushed back in and told, "Taste the suffering of the Fire"

Edited by Crusader1986

2 hours ago, Crusader1986 said:

As for ethnic cleansing in Europe, could that be a precursor to a partitioning of European countries into a muslim sector and non muslim sector eg muslim france and non muslim france, a muslim UK and a non muslim UK? The problem with an ethnic cleansing that doesn't wipe out the muslims completely is that the surviving muslims will feel massive resentment to the country that slaughtered them, resulting in an increase in tensions even more and another civil war in the future, unless we force them to give up islam completely.  This European problem with Islam I feel is a thousands times worse than Bosnia in the 90s as Bosnia was attacked by Serbia. This time the enemy is within our countries, which means a future of endless civil strife, unless we totally wipe them out, Third Reich style. Or maybe even without wiping them all out completely, and leaving some survivors the muslims will feel they don't want to stay in Europe anymore and will end up just going back to the failed, worthless countries they came from.

You are from the UK, correct? Have you been on the call-in show recently? I know someone brought this topic up.

There is a lot of room for speculation there. I have been to the UK, France, Belgium, Germany, but I haven't seen the signs of outright partitioning as of yet. 
You use the word "forcing" a lot. In the FDR community, we put much emphasis on the respecting of human free will and peaceful dialogue. This does not mean we shy away from physical conflict when it presents itself, but still, it would be better if nobody got hurt. That being said, I understand you don't think a peaceful resolution is likely at this point. Right?

So let me ask you a few things. If it comes to outright civil war, the like of which occurred in Yugoslavia, would you be willing to grab a weapon, take a bullet, and personally kill unarmed women and children? That is what you are suggesting, as I'm sure you understand. And if you would, what exactly would you do it for? The west? What does that mean to you? 

Not soon afterwards you'll then see massacres of non muslims and ethnic cleansing here and there. Welcome to Europe in 2045. And yeah we should be teaching Christianity and Islam in all our schools. That means studying all the texts from both religions. This could be what makes many muslims leave Islam as they'll see which one is the one with great morals, values and ethics, and which one is the toxic one. Remember Islam only exists and grows due to ignorance. Once people find out what a failed and evil system it is, a lot of people will leave. Or maybe i'm being too hopeful and the threat of violence and honor killings from their families and the threat of Allah sending them to eternal torture in the hellfire will always stop them from leaving.

I wish I had more hope, but I also think ethnic cleansing, at least to some extent, will come to pass. I think it has already started in some areas.
No, it is not ignorance that feeds Islam. "If only they could see it our way" is a very misguided attitude. When missionaries go to the middle-east, books are only a small utility. Their primary weapon they bring with them is willpower and sacrifice. Knowledge is only the seed, but blood is water to it. Unless Westerners are willing to show at least as much sacrifice as the Muslims are, they will lose. When Asians visit Europe, they don't say "Wow, look at all their good arguments - I may have to join the winning side.", but rather "Wow, those are some huge cathedrals that they had to build for 300 years with blood, sweat and tears - these guys sure love their god."

What draws me to FDR is the commitment that Mr.Molyneux has for truth and values. Even though I don't agree with him on everything, I am confident that he would be more than willing to shed his blood for roughly the same values that I hold, if it comes down to it.