Welcome to the Freedomain Radio Message Board

Sign In 

Create Account
If you're interested in joining the philosophical discussion, click "sign in" or "create account" on the right of the page. If you're creating a new account, please be sure to include an explanation as to why you're interested in joining the message board community. This verification requirement is included to cut down on possible troll and spam accounts.

If you have supported Freedomain Radio financially and would like immediate access to the message board - or - your donation status is incorrect, please contact Michael at operations@freedomainradio.com with your information and the situation will be addresses ASAP.

Guest Message by DevFuse

LISTEN TO A 24/7 STREAM ON THE NEW FREEDOMAIN RADIO iOS APP!

DONATOR ONLY PREMIUM CONTENT - For more information on donator levels click here

67 Philosopher King files - 73 Gold files - 48 Silver files - 51 Bronze files

One new Philosopher King podcast (Marriage Challenges: A Couple Conversation) and one new Silver podcast (Innocent Until Proven Guilty) have been added to the donator section.

If your donator status is incorrect, please contact Michael at operations@freedomainradio.com with the relevant information and it will be corrected as soon as possible.

Photo

FoO art theme

art FoO

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Saarl

Saarl
  • 20 posts

Hello fellow members of the board!

I didn't know where to place the topic, so here it is.

I've just started working on FoO series in a visual form, anyone who is interested in using the art for their own projects - feel free to go to dA and download the image. I'll be posting more as soon as I get it done.

Here's a link: http://saarl.deviant...lery:Saarl&qo=0

Cheers!

Posted Image

dsayers

dsayers

collateral damage

• 2225 posts

Wow! I feel as if you trusted the intelligence of your audience, so I thank you for that. I had to study it for a couple minutes before I made the entire connection. Very powerful, yet subtle. Thank you very much for sharing. :thanks:

Providing value doesn't justify providing anti-value. I won't pay to be censored.

Saarl

Saarl
  • 20 posts

I don't trust it. I just do what's in my mind, send a message and wait for whoever respond :) And more works to come, even if my audience didn't like it :)

MMX2010

MMX2010
  • 1112 posts

Keep making these, Saarl.  Thanks so much for doing so.  :)

Duderio

Duderio
  • 178 posts

goodbye

Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden
  • 112 posts

Great work indeed.

Lians

Lians

• 525 posts

Brilliant! You can feel the message in your spine and the composition is beautiful! I love the subtlety of the shadow-chain relationship!

MMX2010

MMX2010
  • 1112 posts

Brilliant! You can feel the message in your spine and the composition is beautiful! I love the subtlety of the shadow-chain relationship!

*self facepalm*  I didn't even see that; thanks for mentioning it.  :)

BrianBrian

BrianBrian
  • 62 posts
Evocative. So cool. Thanks.

Robert Rak

Robert Rak

Aubergine Dream

• 1009 posts

Incredible, the meaning is both clear and powerful. I love it.

To make a point of maximizing automatic functioning and minimizing awareness of one's life is to welcome death before its time.

LovePrevails

LovePrevails
  • 1878 posts

beautiful! What a talent you have developed you must have practiced a lot and cultivated your approach!##I really enjoyed the painting it was eery and I felt it in my body

Joel Patterson

Joel Patterson
  • 342 posts

Amazing, I look forward to seeing more!

Micah Ellars

Micah Ellars
  • 2 posts

Saarl,

I love your digital painting.  Very nice sense of tone and composition and of course an amazing expression of the negative form of FoO.  Would love to see more from the series when complete.  Also, you have some really nice other pieces on your dA page.  

Thanks for Sharing

LovePrevails

LovePrevails
  • 1878 posts

Amelia and I had a look at some of your other stuff too on Deviant Art, she is also an artist and thought you have a really great eye for light and shadow look forwards to seeing more of your work

oh we like the skeleton hands coming out of the water on the One That Still Struggles

Aaron727

Aaron727
  • 138 posts

This was very powerful. A tear came to my eye when I saw it. Really great work!

Tradition and heritage are all dead people's baggage, stop carrying it. Move forward.

Clay

Clay
  • 352 posts

Woah, this is quite thought provoking. Can't wait to see more of your work!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: art, FoO