Welcome to the Freedomain Radio Message Board

Sign In 

Create Account
If you're interested in joining the philosophical discussion, click "sign in" or "create account" on the right of the page. If you're creating a new account, please be sure to include an explanation as to why you're interested in joining the message board community. This verification requirement is included to cut down on possible troll and spam accounts.

If you have supported Freedomain Radio financially and would like immediate access to the message board - or - your donation status is incorrect, please contact Michael at operations@freedomainradio.com with your information and the situation will be addresses ASAP.

Guest Message by DevFuse

LISTEN TO A 24/7 STREAM ON THE NEW FREEDOMAIN RADIO iOS APP!

DONATOR ONLY PREMIUM CONTENT - For more information on donator levels click here

67 Philosopher King files - 73 Gold files - 48 Silver files - 51 Bronze files

One new Philosopher King podcast (Marriage Challenges: A Couple Conversation) and one new Silver podcast (Innocent Until Proven Guilty) have been added to the donator section.

If your donator status is incorrect, please contact Michael at operations@freedomainradio.com with the relevant information and it will be corrected as soon as possible.

Photo

I'm trying to find the radio show where a Muslim girl was talking to Stefan about her struggles?

muslim islam radio show

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

magentawave

magentawave
  • 219 posts

Can someone please tell me which radio show it was where Stefan was speaking to a young muslim girl that was having a lot of family issues? I'm pretty sure that radio show was this year too.

Thank you very much. :)

Panacea27

Panacea27
  • 3 posts

Hello,

This probably isn't the one you were looking for since it was back in 2008 but 1049 is called Deist Muslim Alone and it is also about Stefan speaking to a young muslim girl having family issues. 

I really enjoyed this one, especially at the end when he helps her to understand that her whole view of herself is in isolation and she is accustomed to taking things on by herself. Definitely something I could relate to.

I hope you enjoy it and good luck finding the one you're looking for.

corpus mentium

corpus mentium
  • 123 posts

Are you looking for the first caller of this one?   

Help FDR save on bandwidth costs by using torrents to download podcasts. I am currently seeding these torrents.

magentawave

magentawave
  • 219 posts

Thank you. I will listen to that.

Hello,

This probably isn't the one you were looking for since it was back in 2008 but 1049 is called Deist Muslim Alone and it is also about Stefan speaking to a young muslim girl having family issues. 

I really enjoyed this one, especially at the end when he helps her to understand that her whole view of herself is in isolation and she is accustomed to taking things on by herself. Definitely something I could relate to.

I hope you enjoy it and good luck finding the one you're looking for.

Yes thats the show - thank you! I really appreciate you taking the time to post the link here. How did you find it? I tried all kinds of keywords and couldn't find it anywhere until today when Google brought up this thread (I hadn't checked my email yet to see the notification).

By the way... I also LOVE the words Stefan read at the beginning by Robert Higgs comparing the carnage statists have caused throughout the years compared to anarchists.

Are you looking for the first caller of this one?   

corpus mentium

corpus mentium
  • 123 posts

I actually manually went through several of the recent call in shows that I have been listening to. I just remember her being the first caller sometime around Christmas 2013. I think there is an ongoing project with several members of the community tagging a lot of Stef's vids to make them more searchable.

Help FDR save on bandwidth costs by using torrents to download podcasts. I am currently seeding these torrents.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: muslim, islam, radio show