Welcome to the Freedomain Radio Message Board

Sign In 

Create Account
If you're interested in joining the philosophical discussion, click "sign in" or "create account" on the right of the page. If you're creating a new account, please be sure to include an explanation as to why you're interested in joining the message board community. This verification requirement is included to cut down on possible troll and spam accounts.

If you have supported Freedomain Radio financially and would like immediate access to the message board - or - your donation status is incorrect, please contact Michael at operations@freedomainradio.com with your information and the situation will be addresses ASAP.

Guest Message by DevFuse

LISTEN TO A 24/7 STREAM ON THE NEW FREEDOMAIN RADIO iOS APP!

DONATOR ONLY PREMIUM CONTENT - For more information on donator levels click here
66 Philosopher King files - 73 Gold files - 47 Silver files - 51 Bronze files

One new Silver podcast has been added to the donator section: Is a lack of empathy immoral?.

If your donator status is incorrect, please contact Michael at operations@freedomainradio.com with the relevant information and it will be corrected as soon as possible.

Photo

Mobile Browsing

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Nerburg

Nerburg
  • 56 posts
A very minor issue, but probably good to know about: when browsing the forums on a mobile device (I am on an iPhone 5, using safari, no idea if this makes a difference), clicking on a thread will load the page at the most recent reply to the thread, rather than starting at the top of the page, which isn't the greatest for a place where long, well-thought-out posts are made. Obviously not a huge issue, and good for the power user who is up to date on every thread, but a minor inconvenience with all that unnecessary scrolling.

"And when I want to mount my wildest horse, it is always my spear that helps me up best, as the ever-ready servant of my foot: the spear that I hurl against my enemies. How grateful I am to my enemies that I may finally hurl it!"

Nerburg

Nerburg
  • 56 posts
Naturally, when I go to test this after I make the OP, the issue is gone upon the doublecheck. Please feel free to delete this topic, or leave it, or whatever.

"And when I want to mount my wildest horse, it is always my spear that helps me up best, as the ever-ready servant of my foot: the spear that I hurl against my enemies. How grateful I am to my enemies that I may finally hurl it!"

dsayers

dsayers

collateral damage

• 2225 posts

I'm assuming being on a mobile device, you're using a touchscreen? Chances are, what happened is that you originally clicked on the "light" to the side of the topic (blue in the following image), which takes you to newest post, instead of clicking on the topic title, which takes you to the original post.

Posted Image

Providing value doesn't justify providing anti-value. I won't pay to be censored.

Nerburg

Nerburg
  • 56 posts

Thanks for that post.

I just did a little more testing and you're right in that it only happens with a thread that has a new post. But it doesn't seem to matter if I click on the little light or the title of the thread itself, so there is some issue still.

Daniel Unplugged

Daniel Unplugged
  • 273 posts

Naturally, when I go to test this after I make the OP, the issue is gone upon the doublecheck. Please feel free to delete this topic, or leave it, or whatever.

LOL, I know how you feel.

Daniel Unplugged

Daniel Unplugged
  • 273 posts
I use these forums on my mobile, but prefer desktop mode. I always have to click the 'full version' button at the bottom. It would be great if I could make my default setting 'full version'.