Welcome to the Freedomain Radio Message Board

Sign In 

Create Account
If you're interested in joining the philosophical discussion, click "sign in" or "create account" on the right of the page. If you're creating a new account, please be sure to include an explanation as to why you're interested in joining the message board community. This verification requirement is included to cut down on possible troll and spam accounts.

If you have supported Freedomain Radio financially and would like immediate access to the message board - or - your donation status is incorrect, please contact Michael at operations@freedomainradio.com with your information and the situation will be addresses ASAP.

Guest Message by DevFuse

LISTEN TO A 24/7 STREAM ON THE NEW FREEDOMAIN RADIO iOS APP!

DONATOR ONLY PREMIUM CONTENT - For more information on donator levels click here

67 Philosopher King files - 74 Gold files - 48 Silver files - 51 Bronze files

One new video and podcast on the Caitlyn Jenner story has been added to the Gold donator section.

If your donator status is incorrect, please contact Michael at operations@freedomainradio.com with the relevant information and it will be corrected as soon as possible.

Photo

Peter Joseph is not happy with Stef

Peter Joseph Zeitgeist

• Please log in to reply
290 replies to this topic

_LiveFree_

_LiveFree_
  • 427 posts
Claiming that someone needs to learn your language before you can explain your ideas is a clear sign of mental dysfunction. This doesn't make you a bad person, Armitage. It does mean you need to start questioning what it is you're doing and perhaps change direction. What I know for a fact is that what you're doing isn't working. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. You are fascinating to me. Your arguments are not. Take my words however you wish. My wish is to jolt you out of this broken record.

-110 This post by Armitage is below the user reputation threshold. View it anyway?

PoopMeat

PoopMeat
  • 67 posts

Actually I don't. While at the break, I propose you realize that I have a different language. I know your language, I passed exams from the macroeconomics and Austrian economy. But you don't know my language, you have to realize there is one and that you have to learn it first before the conversation starts making sense. It makes sense to me, but what I want to say has no equivalents in your language.

Perhaps a Skype conversation 1 on 1 would succeed thanks to a faster communication. I'd be willing to do that, under a condition that nobody will explain Economy 101 to me. I know Economy 101.

Hey if you want why don't you attend a open discussion that happens on TZM TS3 every Monday at 10pm EST to discuss in a group discussion about your RBE and talk about a free market. Information on how to join in these open discussion is below and anybody is welcome to join.

TZM teamspeak connect info

Open dicussion meetings held ever monday on TZM team speak 3 server at 10 PM EST

Server:[/size]thezeitgeistmovement.com  Pass: ts_129tzm [/size]

Teamspeak 3 download[/size]
http://www.teamspeak...?page=downloads

How to install teamspeak[/size]
https://www.youtube....h?v=S32AGZdY5yA

click link below to go directly to channel after download and install teamspeaks 3[/size]
Open Discussion Teamspeak 3 channel

How to read UTC (Zulu) Time Conversion Chart[/size]
http://www.scc-ares-...o/utcchart.html

-110 This post by Armitage is below the user reputation threshold. View it anyway?

Holo Cene

Holo Cene
  • 112 posts

This guy is obviously a troll, He has no salient points and ignores any argument he doesn't like. He recreates the rules of logic and rationality to fit his needs. I say stop feeding him.

PoopMeat

PoopMeat
  • 67 posts

Why would I want to join TZM? I already pretty much agree. And what is there to discuss about free market? It would be nice if it was here the past 100 years, but the future is a bit late.  

I prefer the frontier work out here, where we're NOT all on the same page. If I do it right, I'll have something to contribute to TZM, namely understanding of what's wrong with our communication. It's good to teach RBE with big presentations, but they can do that en masse. I can focus on this huge problem of people thinking in a completely different language. I admit it seems a bit daunting, but as long as I'm learning things, nothing is lost.

That's absolutely fine. As you requested and I quote "Perhaps a Skype conversation 1 on 1 would succeed thanks to a faster communication. I'd be willing to do that".. I attend these open discussion meetings on TZM among others and would be willing to hear your side within a group. It looks to me your not willing to have a discussion which is fine. This would be in fact as you say be "frontier work" because you yourself admitted to me that you have never ventured in TVP or TZM, at that a few FDR members have been coming into the meetings among others so you would be getting a variety of people.

PoopMeat

PoopMeat
  • 67 posts

I don't see what the topic of a discussion should be. I agree with TZM on everything I can think of, so this is not really a frontier work.

I could talk to you, but from what I saw in the video "Peter Joseph and the natural law economy", he explains everything in such a detail, that I really don't know what to add. He might as well be reading my mind. What don't you understand about that video? What is there to talk about?

That's totally fine, I just offered you a communication medium to discuss with people with differing opinions and if you don't want to do it that's fine. You can choose to do your frontier work wherever you want, I'd thought I'd help (besides http://skepticproject.com/ which you would never make it passed registration).

I could talk to you

If you want to talk to me directly I'll be in the open discussion every Monday on TZM TS3.

zg7666

zg7666
  • 237 posts

And here it is: 

Economic Calculation in a Natural Law / RBE, Peter Joseph, The Zeitgeist Movement, Berlin

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=K9FDIne7M9o

FDR_LIBRARY_ANIM_4.GIF

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Peter Joseph, Zeitgeist