Welcome to the Freedomain Radio Message Board

Sign In 

Create Account
If you're interested in joining the philosophical discussion, click "sign in" or "create account" on the right of the page. If you're creating a new account, please be sure to include an explanation as to why you're interested in joining the message board community. This verification requirement is included to cut down on possible spam accounts.

If you have supported Freedomain Radio financially and would like immediate access to the message board - or - your donation status is incorrect, please contact Michael at operations@freedomainradio.com with your Paypal email/Bitcoin address/etc as well as your board account name and the situation will be addressed ASAP.

Guest Message by DevFuse

LISTEN TO A 24/7 STREAM ON THE NEW FREEDOMAIN RADIO iOS APP!

DONATOR ONLY PREMIUM CONTENT - For more information on donator levels click here

67 Philosopher King files - 74 Gold files - 48 Silver files - 51 Bronze files

Freedomain Radio Amazon Affiliate Links: United States - Canada - United Kingdom

If your donator status is incorrect, please contact Michael at operations@freedomainradio.com with the relevant information and it will be corrected as soon as possible.

Photo

What future FDR presentations would you like to see?

• Please log in to reply
627 replies to this topic

DaveR

DaveR
  • 40 posts

Maybe a general economics presentation with Martin Armstrong or Karl Denninger of the Market-ticker. I do enjoy Peter Schiff's insights on some things, but the whole goldbug/hyperinflation meme IMO is a bit tired.

Graham

Graham
  • 603 posts

Ok this is one I really would like to see.

I would like to see a reoccuring video series (ala true news or the truth about) called......

Not an argument or Indentifying arguments with Stefan

Rebuttal/response style video deconstructing tending leftism (and everything else) and reducing it down to not being an argument.

Shorter videos, ~10 minutes, maybe with a little more going on in the background.

pic related.

1467078252899.jpg

Scribbles

Scribbles
  • 5 posts

How about instead of being "The truth about (insert something bad like inflation or public schools)"

The presentation can be "The truth about (insert something good like atheism or FDR) " where Stefan tells us why it is good. 

pscrivner70

pscrivner70
  • 2 posts

Scott Adams, of Dilbert fame, would be an excellent candidate to interview.  He is extremely bright and witty and has lots of experience in hypnosis, persuasion techniques (control of popular belief) and the nature of humor.  He also predicted recently that Donald Trump would win the election because of his masterful use of persuasion techniques (Adams claims Trump is the best at persuasion techniques that he has ever seen).

I have seen him on other podcasts and believe he would be a fairly easy guest to obtain.

Thanks!

Graham

Graham
  • 603 posts

Embeded video didn't link. Here is a link to Scott Adams.

Not a video but I would like to see an amazon reading list put togeather. I think it would increase revenue via the amazon affiliate link.

Ray H.

Ray H.
  • 138 posts
The Truth About Saddam Hussein

Graham

Graham
  • 603 posts

A colaboration with Mike Cernovich wherein the conections between the democratic party and pedophiles are discussed culminating in the labeling of democrats as pedocrats (ala cuckservatives) for their associations with pedophiles and media bodies whome support pedophiles (Salon etc).

Cernovich has been tweeting about this on twitter recently and I beleive has experiance stumping democrats for their tacit condonement of pedophilia.

#Pedocrat

Graham

Graham
  • 603 posts

How about an interview with based James Woods? He is mainstream big time but seems very interested in making political statements. Check out the twitter.

I think it might be apealing to him given the popularity of the Trump videos .

Not to mention rumored IQ = 180 and a great voice!

biscuit

biscuit
  • 7 posts

Honest conversation about atheism and statism with Richard Dawkins

J.L.W

J.L.W
  • 12 posts

This is quite positively coincidental...

Stefan can address really tough subjects and he seems to be able to address negativity without flinching... I was unable to search what Normandy was about with all the attacks recently but then I watched his video on it.

In the UK, the problem with paedophilia has been extremely bad historically... I know more than the official investigations talk about in this area, due to family knowledge. I would like a video on this strange perversion and why so many are into it and the massive amount of secrecy that keeps it going. Also, since Stefan talks about being proud of the successes of white culture so much, how we are expected to feel pride about our culture with this sort of problem so prevalent...

So simplified just what the FUCK is wrong with these people?

RC91

RC91
  • 90 posts

The Truth About "Correct the Record"

Will Torbald

Will Torbald
  • 865 posts
An honest conversation with Martin Shkreli. He recently endorsed Trump and any conversation about big pharma, scientific research, the threat of antibiotic resistance, the Wu-Tan Clan, would be awesome to have.

kriskanya

kriskanya
  • 3 posts

David Stockman, former OMB Director under Reagan.  He thinks Clinton is a disaster but is also quite critical of Trump.  I would love to hear him and Stefan have a conversation about it.

http://davidstockman...-the-bad-of-it/

AndrewV

AndrewV
  • 15 posts

The truth about the magna carta.

or "the truth about gingers"

Graham

Graham
  • 603 posts

Ok, unlimited wants vs limited resources, but I have another.

An interview with Father Red Pill, the pastor of St. Michael's church in Hells Kitchen, Farther George William Rutler.

Sadly, I did not know of this gentleman until I read this breitbart article. It is a great article and Rutler clearly knows his history!

I think it would be great because, presumably, interviews are less time consuming than full-bore researched topics which is going to be a factor with so many happenings. FDR does have a big Christian contingant and I think it would be great to contrast with the cuckishness coming from the Pope whom is calling now for open borders in Poland. For the atheists, like me, there is the possibility to devolop a deeper understanding in the historical role of Christianity in defending western values and possibly great historical depth!

Here is his biography and contact details.

Koroviev

Koroviev
  • 387 posts

A morality discussion with Mike Cernovich. Looking at Mike's "10 books Men should read" I think this would be a really fascinating discussion/debate.

Melrn

Melrn
  • 3 posts
How to talk to your pre-teen to young teen about current issues. Within social media I just saw my bright 14 year old (very social media active) daughter re-tweet some info by a gorgeous social media white girl with a username similar to blacklivesmatter... Post said retweet for some drawing to win a free t-shirt. I've only just starting waking up. I talk to her here and there about this election. And my scared experience of being treated badly at a Trump rally. But we haven't talked about all these race issues yet. I feel like I understand the topic when I listen to you however, that is very different from feeling capable to start teaching my teen about these matters. I would love a broadcast with advice about this, or a call about it.
-Melonie in CT US

pscrivner70

pscrivner70
  • 2 posts

The truth about political polling.

At the end of July and the beginning of August, Trump was leading in the polls and had some of the leftist polling gurus clutching their pearls.

Today, a lot of focus has been on Trump's apparently serious decline in the polls, especially in key states.

How truthful are these polls?  Can they be subtly manipulated as a political propaganda tool? Any examples from past elections?  Maybe a good expert guest would be useful.  There is a lot at stake for our basic freedoms in the upcoming election and understanding the potential "weaponization" of polls to tip the election would be a good topic to illuminate.

Chris0609

Chris0609
  • 4 posts
SUSPICIOUS DEATHS ASSOCIATED WITH THE CLINTONS

I think a presentation detailing the suspicious deaths surrounding the Clintons, sometimes referred to as the "Clinton Body Count" would be very relevant; people need to know how many people there have been, and how far back it goes! I think it would be especially relevant in light of the renewed interest in the Vince Foster case. I've personally looked for a presentation that pulls all of the cases together but haven't been able to find one that is really complete.
I did find a pretty good written list that a lot of people would probably find very enlightening.... I've posted a link herein.
I think Stefan has the exact skills and investigative talents to really pull this together (along with excellent backup support!).

http://www.theforbid...onbodycount.htm

I would love to know if this topic is a possibility, and if anyone else is aware of any more information on out?

VirtueRules

VirtueRules
  • 2 posts

I mentioned this on Twitter but I'd love to see Stef talk about some suggested reading for people who are learning about philosophy.  Like many FDR fans, I've read almost all the Ayn Rand books and I've gotten through almost all of Stef's books but are there any other books that Stef would suggest for people who want a solid overview on philosophy.  I love how Ron Paul and Lew Rockwell often provide reading lists for people to learn about Austrian Economics, non-interventionist foreign policy, etc.  I'd love to see something similar from FDR regarding philosophy.

Venturo

Venturo
  • 6 posts

I think a podcast on the CRISPR / CAS9 dna editing process would be interesting.

Not so much the science behind it, but the potential implications of it all. As in... what if Country X started spitting out citizens with IQ's all north of 200. Not to mention all the possibilities of making the populace immune to just about everything. 

Buford T. Justice

Buford T. Justice
  • 27 posts
Wish Stefan would spend a little more time with the question of AI, robotics and autonomous machines. In the last call-in he used the example of a maid which, ironically, is seen by many to be one of the few professions that will weather this revolution pretty well. It's the white-collar and professional jobs -- jobs you'd never expect like radiologists and pilots -- that are expected to go away in the next ten years, with mass unemployment to follow. Good little book on the subject is The Lights in the Tunnel.
Sorry one last thing -- one of that book's main contentions is that the mass-export of manufacturing jobs to China, Mexico et al is just a step in the process of automating those jobs. It'll be a source of mass global unemployment.
Sorry one last thing -- one of that book's main contentions is that the mass-export of manufacturing jobs to China, Mexico et al is just a step in the process of automating those jobs. It'll be a source of mass global unemployment.

RC91

RC91
  • 90 posts

On October 1st this year, the US will officially be relinquishing control of ICANN. I don't understand much about it, and I'm very curious as to what this actually means for the future of the internet. Is it some Orwellian nightmare wherein a shady globalist organization will control the internet, removing all WrongThink from the web? Or is it basically a non-issue where ownership is transferred but the internet itself remains completely unchanged?

I've seen arguments for both positions, but simlpy can't seem to find any direct truth or facts about the situation to work with, especially with my limited understanding.

adamNJ

adamNJ
  • 127 posts

I want to see interviews with:

Milo Yiannopoulos

Ben (((Shapiro)))

treecher

treecher
  • 14 posts

Heard a fascinating interview with Sarah Perry on Let's Talk Bitcoin:

http://soundcloud.co...-superorganisms

Like to hear Steph talk to her.

http://www.ribbonfar...zed-sacredness/

JesseSchroeder

JesseSchroeder
  • 1 posts

Perhaps a conversation about the law of averages / law of large numbers mixed with the idea of free will and public elections, especially in this environment of deceptive media

Melrn

Melrn
  • 3 posts
I want more on parenting, relating to teens in this age of Social media. Particularly to a single mom (dad is involved and stable/good). How to approach these topics.. Race IQ welfare etc when she is immersed in a lefty common core school. She's heard so many things in school that when I approach her on a topic it's almost like approaching a brainwashed lefty. I just try to expand her knowledge and to help her think critically, but I must say, public school has had its influence that over the years.

When they are in this stage of testing and evolving individual ideas.. And very focused on friends and social media, it's hard to share my new learning with her... Though she has opened her mind to Trump because I took the time to go to a rally and share my experience being afraid of the SJW protestors and shared personal video footage of how I was treated such as being called a racist and a pig. (as a lesson to teach her about how their conduct was wrong) I don't always have exiting video to reenfirce my ideas in a way that grips her. (One video was a protestor punching a underage rally attendee because he asked the girl why she thinks Trump, and him just for being there, were racists)...
How can I talk to her about welfare, race and rational thinking, starting at this age. We get rational about emotions with social problems with her friends. She is super bright, in AP classes, and I just want to show her more and more, as I am learning..

Lotus Flowery

Lotus Flowery
  • 14 posts

I would live to see Stefan interview Mark Passio... :D

Buford T. Justice

Buford T. Justice
  • 27 posts
Wish Stefan would go on Bill Maher, whose audience numbers are up there with his own and who, while being ultra-left, reaches millions of undecided voters. The fireworks would be AMAZING.

EmeraldRequiem

EmeraldRequiem
  • 1 posts

How about a show (or a quick segment) about the invisible war. I remember once that Stef alluded to a war that's fought between a child (generally teenager) and a parent. A war that is rarely openly stated and occurs within the recesses of the mind (can't remember if it was between the minds of both parties or just in the mind of the child). The war of "you abused me but you're acting like you didn't. I don't remember the details of the show I saw but would love some further explanations into it. 

mcmises

mcmises
  • 21 posts

I've just been watching a bunch of lectures by Daniel Sheehan of the Romero Institute.  He's a very credible man with impeccable credentials and covers topics from the JFK assassination to philosophy.  I think he would be a great guest to have, I honestly don't care what topics Stef and Daniel discuss it would just be a great discussion, hopefully could lead to a whole series.  Thanks.

I want to see interviews with:

Milo Yiannopoulos

Ben (((Shapiro)))

I'm assuming you aren't aware that the triple parenthesis have some pretty nasty connotations.  Whatever your personal beliefs are concerning the Jewish people you aren't advancing the cause with this.

https://en.wikipedia...ple_parentheses

adamNJ

adamNJ
  • 127 posts

I'm assuming you aren't aware that the triple parenthesis have some pretty nasty connotations.  Whatever your personal beliefs are concerning the Jewish people you aren't advancing the cause with this.

https://en.wikipedia...ple_parentheses

Stop it, triple parenthesis means someone is Jewish, rainbow color means someone is gay.

Troubador

Troubador
  • 130 posts
I must admit I'd be chuffed if there was a presentation on Ludwig Wittgenstein. Probably one of the most significant philosophers of the 20th century.

- Wrote possibly the best extant work on logic with his Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus.
- Born to a Jewish family, was a contemporary of Adolf Hitler's at school. I believe someone advanced an argument that thier schoolboy interactions influenced Hitler's anti semitism. Although the evidence for that was quite thin.
- Embraced atheism only to convert to Catholicism in later life.
- Got in trouble as a teacher for the use of violence as a discipline tool.

All in all an interesting person. I would be happy to help with any research.