Welcome to the Freedomain Radio Message Board

Sign In 

Create Account
If you're interested in joining the philosophical discussion, click "sign in" or "create account" on the right of the page. If you're creating a new account, please be sure to include an explanation as to why you're interested in joining the message board community. This verification requirement is included to cut down on possible spam accounts.

If you have supported Freedomain Radio financially and would like immediate access to the message board - or - your donation status is incorrect, please contact Michael at operations@freedomainradio.com with your Paypal email/Bitcoin address/etc as well as your board account name and the situation will be addressed ASAP.

Guest Message by DevFuse

LISTEN TO A 24/7 STREAM ON THE NEW FREEDOMAIN RADIO iOS APP!

DONATOR ONLY PREMIUM CONTENT - For more information on donator levels click here

67 Philosopher King files - 74 Gold files - 48 Silver files - 51 Bronze files

Freedomain Radio Amazon Affiliate Links: United States - Canada - United Kingdom

If your donator status is incorrect, please contact Michael at operations@freedomainradio.com with the relevant information and it will be corrected as soon as possible.

Photo

What future FDR presentations would you like to see?

• Please log in to reply
529 replies to this topic

Kiki

Kiki
  • 4 posts

Hi FDR!

I was researching what causes young men and women to join terrorist Islamic state and videos popped up on Youtube, which I found extremely useful and wanted to share

One channel is by Dom the Conservative, title is There is only one interpretation of Islam.

I feel she did a good job introducing some of the prophet's actions and I encourage you to do a video about The Truth about the Prophet Muhammad.

If Christians are instructed to be 'Christlike;' WWJD- charitable, forgiving, praying for enemies, etc.

Then I think it's time Christians look at who Muslims are instructed to emulate, and maybe they'd reconsider letting in a large WWMD population into their countries. Sharia law is not fun. Muhammad was a warlord

Another interesting video is about a Somalian Muslim convert (to Christianity), living in Sweden, her name is Mona Walter. She did a piece for TBN and one thing stuck out in the presentation for me especially, she said- 'Muslims do not become radicalized and violent until they start reading about Muhammad'.  That presentation is also on Youtube under: Woman Leaves Islam, After READING the Quran for Herself.

I think it's odd that today, in the modern world when Christians are radicalized the worst that tends to happen is you get a free meal and a Bible, but with when even modern Muslims are radicalized- you could get your head blown up

I appreciate FDR's patience with people like me who were brought up in a very Liberal environment. I could be wrong about this idea, but I appreciate the discussion.

These videos are very helpful even if they bore the majority of FDR people who are much further along in the thinking process than I am- :). I very much appreciate the videos in the 'Duh' category :thanks:

tullworthington

tullworthington
  • 13 posts
ATLAS FAPPED - after years of degradation men gave up on women and embraced the new race of fembots!!!

BD91

BD91
  • 74 posts

The Truth about Vermin Supreme!

Matthew M.

Matthew M.
  • 268 posts

Has Dinesh D'souza ever been on the show? I'm guessing not, but I personally think he might be worth having on since I'm guessing his audience is pretty smart.

He didn't really stand out to me until I saw this amazing show of courage of his

yuanqufucius

yuanqufucius
  • 15 posts

So the "Truth about" series is what really got me in to seeing the world in a different light. So the feelings I get from the show is that it really puts people's "hero-worship" syndrome in check. So in following the same tradition, I'd like to see "Truth about" series that puts people's "villain-bashing" in check as well.

In the end people are just people that maneuver according to self interest. They are not saints, and in the same matter, they are not demons.