The truth about the dotcom bubble crash
I'd very much like to take a software entrepreneur and person-who-has-their-head-screwed-on-right'stake on it.
The truth about the US Civl War
- economic/incentives analysis
- it was not about slavery
- religious powers involved
- any facts about key lesser known people who had a significant role behind the scnees
- twisted stories that didn't actually go down the way we were repeatedly told how it did go down.
The truth about the funding fathers
- everyone knows they were deists,
- anything with philosophical significance else beyond the usual separation or church and state, kind of stuff?
Truth about Islam would be good.
I'm not sure if Stef has looked deep into it as much. I recall he saying he doesn't look too deeply into something is already at the surface-level clearly irrational in the early podcasts, but it given the significance of it today, it could be a worthwhile topic. It could go over the origins, life of Muhammad, the teachings of the Koran whether the religion is actually peaceful or not (there is deniable from my Muslim friends on this). But then again, it is a large topic, and could frame Stef a certain way if he doesn't do ones on other religions. just an idea.
The truth about Catholicism
- catholicism is very different from biblical christianity in origins and effects.
- the babylonian religion ahd a system of confessionals unbiblical doctrines, etc.
(i'm not defneding christianity here, but there is such huge difference between catholicism and christianity once you look past the superficial relabeling of names, etc. they are two very different creatures, and if you trace origins, you see that catholicism has taken on a garb of christianity. 'he two babylons" by alexander hislop explains a lot).