DONATOR ONLY PREMIUM CONTENT - For more information on donator levels click here

If your donator status is incorrect, please contact Michael at operations@freedomainradio.com with the relevant information.

Freedomain Radio Amazon Affiliate Links: United States - Canada - United Kingdom

Welcome to Freedomain Radio Message Board

If you're interested in joining the philosophical discussion, click "sign in" or "create account" on the right of the page. If you're creating a new account, please be sure to include an explanation as to why you're interested in joining the message board community. This verification requirement is included to cut down on possible spam accounts.

If you have supported Freedomain Radio financially and would like immediate access to the message board - or - your donation status is incorrect, please contact Michael at operations@freedomainradio.com with your Paypal email/Bitcoin address/etc as well as your board account name and the situation will be addressed ASAP.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zg7666

Breaking news - Bitcoin Is Tanking!!

124 posts in this topic

Thank you for the info Bulba. In that graph, did you put the red and blue limit lines or can I too find it like that somewhere?

where does that down-arrow come from? (I mean how do the chartmakers base their prediction on?) Or is this more basic trader knowledge/methodology?

"Alleged" news from China on Weibo that Chinese banks are banned from funding BTCChina.

BTC China (the worlds's larget exchange) says they are temporarily suspending CNY deposits.

I needed about $200 in my US bank account and figured out that Bitcoin was the cheapest and easiest way to do that... and after I transferred the money the Chinese government realized the same thing.

I'm not sure I should feel smart, or not...

The November rally didn't have significant volume behind it, December has been about profit taking from those latecomers.The important price action is around the $100-$250 price range, and that will probably be tested again if the $460 low doesn't attract more interest.

Yesterday, Jeff Berwick of the The Dollar Vigilante wrote: Rumor from quite reliable sources telling us that things are about to get very ugly at Mt. Gox. Stay Tuned. "Being told if you have a small amount or nothing on Mt Gox but have an account to just delete your account. If you have a large amount it is up to you."

Yes, I do not understand this either. Either the small amount will be gone or not or the empty account will be gone or not. I dont understand the problem.

I think it's promising that the two largest bitcoin exchanges have experienced government problems. BTC China not being able to take deposits and Mt.Gox having the evil eye of Sauron turned their way...

and yet bitcoin is still going strong!  :woot: