If your donator status is incorrect, please contact Michael at operations@freedomainradio.com with the relevant information.

Freedomain Radio Amazon Affiliate Links: United States - Canada - United Kingdom

Welcome to Freedomain Radio Message Board

If you're interested in joining the philosophical discussion, click "sign in" or "create account" on the right of the page. If you're creating a new account, please be sure to include an explanation as to why you're interested in joining the message board community. This verification requirement is included to cut down on possible spam accounts.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ceruleanhansen

Anyone in Phoenix?

I attend U of A. There's probably more people on here in Phoenix though. I am in the Phoenix area during the summer though.

We have had regular meetings in the Moon Valley area for several years now, usually the fourth Saturday of the month.  We will be going to Libertopia in San Diego in a week.

Hello I'm currently in east Mesa looking to move to the Chandler/Tempe/Ahwatukee region.  Interested in not just meetups but also one or more roomates!

Unfortunately I don't think the chances of you finding a roommate on here are greater than 0 ha. There's simply not enough people on this forum to find somebody in that specific area. I seem to be the only one that's on this thread trying to meet up with people and I live in Tucson

I would like to do a meetup sometime. I come up to Phoenix every Tuesday/Wednesday. Drop me a line.

Kyle

I live in Flagstaff but I'm in Phoenix every so often to visit my parents and friends. If something gets coordinated I would love to come.

I know this is an old thread, but if there's anyone in Tucson wanting to connect, pm/hit me up! I've been wanting to experience what it's like hanging out with fellow FDR members

That's a really cool idea. Of course, it would have to work out for everyone. Out of all of those states, the middle point seems to be Las Vegas. I'm down lol. As for dates? I'm still in college, but I can find a weekend to go if it happened after school is in. 

I'm moving to Las Vegas in August, have friends in Phoenix, and have large swatches of vacation time in my schedule.  So whatever works for the group will probably work for me.