Welcome to the Freedomain Radio Message Board

Sign In 

Create Account
If you're interested in joining the philosophical discussion, click "sign in" or "create account" on the right of the page. If you're creating a new account, please be sure to include an explanation as to why you're interested in joining the message board community. This verification requirement is included to cut down on possible troll and spam accounts.

If you have supported Freedomain Radio financially and would like immediate access to the message board - or - your donation status is incorrect, please contact Michael at operations@freedomainradio.com with your information and the situation will be addresses ASAP.
Guest Message by DevFuse

DONATOR ONLY PREMIUM CONTENT - For more information on donator levels click here

67 Philosopher King files - 74 Gold files - 48 Silver files - 51 Bronze files

One new video and podcast on the Caitlyn Jenner story has been added to the Gold donator section.

If your donator status is incorrect, please contact Michael at operations@freedomainradio.com with the relevant information and it will be corrected as soon as possible.

Refutting Hobbes, Locke, Rand, and others arguments against anarchy.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

Luke Hopper

Luke Hopper
  • 114 posts

Really great article I just chanced upon.

"I choose to think, therefore I am."

- Luke Clayborn Hopper

"'I hate a Roman named Status Quo!' he said to me. 'Stuff your eyes with wonder,' he said, 'live as if you'd drop dead in ten seconds. See the world. It's more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories. Ask no guarantees, ask for no security, there never was such an animal. And if there were, it would be related to the great sloth which hangs upside down in a tree all day every day, sleeping its life away. To hell with that,' he said, 'shake the tree and knock the great sloth down on his ass.'"

- Ray Bradbury (Fahrenheit 451)

Stop violence at it's primary source, end the state.

• 2001 posts

That was great. I really like the way Long communicates ideas. I thought this article was superbly written and countered the most popular (and intensely annoying) [non-]arguments which statists employ in debates. Good ol' "Rodders".