Welcome to the Freedomain Radio Message Board

Sign In 

Create Account
If you're interested in joining the philosophical discussion, click "sign in" or "create account" on the right of the page. If you're creating a new account, please be sure to include an explanation as to why you're interested in joining the message board community. This verification requirement is included to cut down on possible troll and spam accounts.

If you have supported Freedomain Radio financially and would like immediate access to the message board - or - your donation status is incorrect, please contact Michael at operations@freedomainradio.com with your information and the situation will be addresses ASAP.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Sunday April 20th, 2014: Sunday Call In Show at 10am Eastern

Wednesday April 23rd, 2014: No Call In Show

Thursday and Friday April 24-25th, 2014: The Next Web Conference in Amsterdam

Saturday April 26th, 2014: Freedomain Radio Meet-Up in Amsterdam

Sunday April 27th, 2014: No Call In Show

56 Philosopher King files - 71 Gold files - 39 Silver files - 50 Bronze files

Update: A new silver level file on Peer Influence and Envy has been added! Click here to donate if you'd like access to the various premium sections. If your donator status is incorrect, please contact Michael at operations@freedomainradio.com with the relevant information and it will be corrected as soon as possible.

Photo

Voluntary - The Freedom Journal

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Chris.

Chris.

• 13 posts

Update folks: The project has been scrapped

Chris.

Chris.

• 13 posts

See above post

LovePrevails

LovePrevails

• 1359 posts

I reckon I may be willing to submit some articles come january, I am writing a book and writing articles can be a good way to help me collect my thoughts for various sections of it

Chris.

Chris.

• 13 posts

I reckon I may be willing to submit some articles come january, I am writing a book and writing articles can be a good way to help me collect my thoughts for various sections of it

-

LovePrevails

LovePrevails

• 1359 posts

the book is called Anarchism in Practice

also if you want to solicit articles on any particular topics then let me know as it's always a good kick in the bum

LovePrevails

LovePrevails

• 1359 posts

Couple of questions:

Why a new journal

Why not become a collumnist on Lew Rockwell or something tha has an established audience?

What does Voluntary - The Freedom Journal have to offer which is new or not already accounted for?

How are you getting an audience?

Chris.

Chris.

• 13 posts

Couple of questions:

Why a new journal

Why not become a collumnist on Lew Rockwell or something tha has an established audience?

What does Voluntary - The Freedom Journal have to offer which is new or not already accounted for?

How are you getting an audience?

-

Chris.

Chris.

• 13 posts

Just wanted to update everyone.

Due to interest being less than anticipated and feedback being mostly neutral, I will bow to the market and stop working on this idea.

-------

LovePrevails

LovePrevails

• 1359 posts

I suggest submitting your articles to other online publications that already have a large readership, that way you know you will get read

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users