Welcome to the Freedomain Radio Message Board

Sign In 

Create Account
If you're interested in joining the philosophical discussion, click "sign in" or "create account" on the right of the page. If you're creating a new account, please be sure to include an explanation as to why you're interested in joining the message board community. This verification requirement is included to cut down on possible troll and spam accounts.

If you have supported Freedomain Radio financially and would like immediate access to the message board - or - your donation status is incorrect, please contact Michael at operations@freedomainradio.com with your information and the situation will be addresses ASAP.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Sunday April 20th, 2014: Sunday Call In Show at 10am Eastern

Wednesday April 23rd, 2014: No Call In Show

Thursday and Friday April 24-25th, 2014: The Next Web Conference in Amsterdam

Saturday April 26th, 2014: Freedomain Radio Meet-Up in Amsterdam

Sunday April 27th, 2014: No Call In Show

56 Philosopher King files - 71 Gold files - 39 Silver files - 50 Bronze files

Update: A new silver level file on Peer Influence and Envy has been added! Click here to donate if you'd like access to the various premium sections. If your donator status is incorrect, please contact Michael at operations@freedomainradio.com with the relevant information and it will be corrected as soon as possible.

Photo

What happened to show? Girl Writes What and Warren Farrell?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

LovePrevails

LovePrevails

• 1359 posts

We were lead to anticipate a wonderful round table featuring The Molynator, Girl Writes What and Warren Farrel, but it never emerged! That sounded superduper how come it got canned?

MMD

MMD

• 758 posts

Stefan Molyneux speaks with Dr. Warren Farrell and GirlWritesWhat about all things love, peace and gender. This conversation was recorded prior to Stefan's lymphoma diagnosis earlier this year and due to various technical issues was not available for publication until now.

For more information on Dr. Warren Farrell, please visit: http://www.warrenfarrell.com

For more from Karen Straughan aka. GirlWritesWhat you can visit her YouTube channel here: http://www.youtube.c.../girlwriteswhat

LovePrevails

LovePrevails

• 1359 posts

Yay!!! True Conversation

8 hours ago
275064_1670851540_1975905631_q.jpg

OH MY GOD DAVID
I am JUST ABOUT TO EXPLODE WITH HAPINESS
this is THE HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE
I have been waiting for this 3-way to be posted for MONTHS
no, I'm not talking kinky shit
unless you find philosophy, the men's movement, and an anti-fembot kinky
yes, it's Stefan Molyneux, Warren Farrel, and Girl Writes What all doing a show TOGETHER
195658_587131593_12270465_q.jpg

ahahah
watching now

xelent

xelent

• 2176 posts

Been looking forward to this conversation for some time now. Thanks for posting.

Are there any more plans to have either of these guests back again in the near future?

Wesley

Wesley

Self-Excavator

• 1226 posts

Agreed, I had almost forgotten about this, but was excited at the time and excited when I saw it in my feed this morning.

xelent

xelent

• 2176 posts

Having watched it, we need more Mr Stef... I thought you brought some great challenges to your guests that didn't go unappreciated by them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users