Welcome to the Freedomain Radio Message Board

Sign In 

Create Account
If you're interested in joining the philosophical discussion, click "sign in" or "create account" on the right of the page. If you're creating a new account, please be sure to include an explanation as to why you're interested in joining the message board community. This verification requirement is included to cut down on possible troll and spam accounts.

If you have supported Freedomain Radio financially and would like immediate access to the message board - or - your donation status is incorrect, please contact Michael at operations@freedomainradio.com with your information and the situation will be addresses ASAP.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Saturday April 12th, 2014: Toronto Bitcoin Expo

Sunday April 13th, 2014: Sunday Call In Show at 10am Eastern

Monday April 14th, 2014: Peter Schiff Radio Show at 10am Eastern

Wednesday April 16th, 2014: Wednesday Call In Show at 8pm Eastern

56 Philosopher King files - 71 Gold files - 39 Silver files - 50 Bronze files

Update: A new silver level file on Peer Influence and Envy has been added! Click here to donate if you'd like access to the various premium sections. If your donator status is incorrect, please contact Michael at operations@freedomainradio.com with the relevant information and it will be corrected as soon as possible.

Photo

Joe Rogan Experience

Joe Rogan

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

MMD

MMD

• 756 posts

For everybody who has asked about Joe and Stef doing a show together...

Attached Files

SirJamesIII

SirJamesIII
  • 53 posts

Yussss. My two favorite podcasts finally collide. 

Caine

Caine

• 9 posts

The Perfect Storm....of reason....."Awesome"

Clay

Clay

• 305 posts
I've been hoping that these 2 minds would meet, for a while. Can't wait!

TheLolGuy

TheLolGuy
  • 16 posts
I really enjoy Joe's podcasts I've been a long time subscriber of it. Had a lot of laughs, some interesting characters and ideas, and a lot of nonsense ideas too. I'm excited but I'm going to be a little cautious too because of their different positions on drug use and the effects of certain drugs. We are probably going to see a lot of disagreement there so I hope it won't sour the rest of the conversation.

Steve Winder

Steve Winder

• 1 posts
awesome

Edited by Steve Winder, 27 July 2013 - 03:30 AM.

prolix

prolix
  • 3 posts

So much win!

Rainbow Jamz

Rainbow Jamz

That Popular Anti-Social Guy

• 765 posts
Yes my two favourite go to bald guys of wisdom are finally gonna have a show together. Hope its the standard three hour Rogan length. I cannot imagine how much they could cover.

Nothing is permanent, only short term or long term.

TheTeslaAdvent

TheTeslaAdvent
  • 3 posts

LEGENDwaitforitDAIRY

Naer

Naer
  • 42 posts

wow, excited about this one. Don't care for joes comedy, but his show is cool

rhythm2468

rhythm2468

• 8 posts

I actually found out about Stef through Rogan's podcast. It should be an interesting conversation. 

SenorBuzco

SenorBuzco
  • 8 posts

Oh yeah which episode? i love the show myself and listen often

TrueFiction

TrueFiction

• 2 posts

Awesome! I was hoping this would happen. I found Adam Kokesh through Rogan, which thankfully led me here.

BTC: 1DxUYTZUkN5xYtQSbcPdVX1b6WYfqUpMuy

bitsig.png

Josh F

Josh F

Thought Terrorist

• 750 posts

Rogan is great, he has a native quality for reason and despite little academic training is fairly knowledgable on a broad range of topics.  Fortunately, he is also desperatly close to understanding politics and government at large, his path between conspiracy theorist and skeptic will rest perfectly at the rational and critical landing pad that is FDR.  I would start with axioms, the nonaggression principle, and then extrapolate to explain some of his favorite topics: corruption in government, psychology, etc.  In particular, launching into child development and its relationship to professional fighting should provide epic and well reasoned analysis on the topic.

kalmia

kalmia
  • 255 posts

I don't know if Rogan would do a full 3 hours in Toronto outside of his studio.

"I believe that the truth of the matter is far more terrifying, that the real truth that dare not speak itself is that no one is in control, absolutely no one. This stuff is ruled by the equations of dynamics and chaos. There may be entities seeking control, but to seek control is to take enormous aggravation upon yourself. It's like trying to control a dream." - Terence McKenna

MMD

MMD

• 756 posts

It's being recorded in a few weeks.

bootoo

bootoo
  • 41 posts

UFC is in toronto NEXT weekend (Sept 21st) Bones Jones defending his 205 belt - Expecting that podcast then?

Josh F

Josh F

Thought Terrorist

• 750 posts

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

weeb

weeb

• 63 posts

i would love to hear Stefan's comments when they come back to the studio after going to see some person or place that has unexplainable phenomenon.  Like the guy who could move objects with his mind, lol.  Or the guy with "knowledge" of harp, or of bigfoot.

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet." ~ Abraham Lincoln

Thomas K

Thomas K

• 106 posts

Watch 15:35 > 26:30, of course he got into fighting because of childhood trauma

stellar renegade

stellar renegade
  • 4 posts

NICE! Joe Rogan is an interesting thinker, and maybe this will get Stefan some good exposure with a new crowd... ;D

"Diamond hearts in golden prisons bow to pale Gods.

Justification done with facade.

You built a mighty empire by the sweat of other men.
When they stop their work, what will happen then?"

~Crashdog, "Injustice"

"Even during the bitterest years of the Water Wars, both Aztlán and New Mexico had seen the suicide implicit in nuclear solutions. But here, in a rich land, without warning and for no real reason—

'You animals!' he spat down upon the seated northerners.

Swensen lunged forward. 'God damn it! Schwartz isn't one of my customers!'"

~Vernor Vinge, "The Ungoverned"

Escape From Terra comic: a sci-fi anarcho-capitalist wet dream

weeb

weeb

• 63 posts

Thanks Thomas K for sharing the interview between Rosie and Joe. (above)  Great breakdown of the trauma he has worked through.

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet." ~ Abraham Lincoln

Josh F

Josh F

Thought Terrorist

• 750 posts

He has the largest podcasting Audience on the internet right now, it would be great if he did the podcast on his show instead of FDR. 

kalmia

kalmia
  • 255 posts

I'm wondering if Stefan is actually going on the JRE or getting Joe Rogan on FDR. Going on JRE is well worth the effort. Considering the things I have heard on Rogan's podcast, I am sure there would be a huge number of new listeners to FDR from a JRE.

"I believe that the truth of the matter is far more terrifying, that the real truth that dare not speak itself is that no one is in control, absolutely no one. This stuff is ruled by the equations of dynamics and chaos. There may be entities seeking control, but to seek control is to take enormous aggravation upon yourself. It's like trying to control a dream." - Terence McKenna

Josh F

Josh F

Thought Terrorist

• 750 posts

so today is the day, excited for this one

Rainbow Jamz

Rainbow Jamz

• 765 posts

Oh yes, how can we listen in live?

Wesley

Wesley

Self-Excavator

• 1223 posts

http://www.ustream.tv/joerogan

http://tunein.com/ra...rience-p230342/

Though I do not know what time he is live (I think if I remember correctly it varies slightly) but maybe someone who listens more can fill us in.

xelent

xelent

• 2170 posts

MMD inferred to me on FB that it may not be live, because it wasn't being produced in the studio.. But we'll see I guess.. It should be kicking off soon I guess.. :)

Niko

Niko
  • 2 posts

not up yet. Bated breath...

Clay

Clay

• 305 posts

You'd think one of them would've notified us by now, if it was going to be streamed live.  I'm going to assume that it's not. :(

Clay

Clay

• 305 posts

2013_09_20_2305.png

MMD

MMD

• 756 posts
You guys are in for one hell of a treat, this was an absolutely fantastic conversation. :)

Clay

Clay

• 305 posts

You guys are in for one hell of a treat, this was an absolutely fantastic conversation. :)

omg-im-so-excited.gif

Just

Just

• 56 posts

Its feels like im 8 years old on christmas eve

Rainbow Jamz

Rainbow Jamz

• 765 posts

This is unreal! I'm gonna check regularly til it's uploaded. Hopefully it gets put up straight onto iTunes, I just know it's a podcast to keep and not just stream on Youtube.

Also Thomas, thanks for the Rosie episode. Damn I never knew she was such a free thinker, good for her. Didn't even know she brought up some controversial stuff on daytime TV. Their conversation started right away at the deep stuff, I was surprised.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Joe Rogan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users