Welcome to the Freedomain Radio Message Board

Sign In 

Create Account
If you're interested in joining the philosophical discussion, click "sign in" or "create account" on the right of the page. If you're creating a new account, please be sure to include an explanation as to why you're interested in joining the message board community. This verification requirement is included to cut down on possible troll and spam accounts.

If you have supported Freedomain Radio financially and would like immediate access to the message board - or - your donation status is incorrect, please contact Michael at operations@freedomainradio.com with your information and the situation will be addresses ASAP.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Wednesday April 23rd, 2014: No Call In Show

Thursday and Friday April 24-25th, 2014: The Next Web Conference in Amsterdam

Friday April 25th, 2014: Watch Stefan's Speech LIVE at 9:20am Eastern

Saturday April 26th, 2014: Freedomain Radio Meet-Up in Amsterdam

Sunday April 27th, 2014: No Call In Show

56 Philosopher King files - 71 Gold files - 40 Silver files - 50 Bronze files

Update: A new silver level file on Toxic Guilt and The Credibility Bank Account has been added! Click here to donate if you'd like access to the various premium sections. If your donator status is incorrect, please contact Michael at operations@freedomainradio.com with the relevant information and it will be corrected as soon as possible.

Photo

Austin Texas Philosophical Hello!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Steven Shafer

Steven Shafer
  • 182 posts

Hello!

I've reccently moved to Austin, and would love to meet anyone interested in Truth and Growth through Self Knowledge.  If this sounds like you feel free to respond, or shoot me a message.  

I'm also considering starting the "Great Philosophy Walk 'n' Talk" which would basically be a nice hike through some beautiful scenery while discussing the things we so rarely get to discuss with others off-line; Philosophy, Psychology, Understanding the Self, and the World around us.

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please let me know, I'd like to gauge people's interest.

Also, if you are reading this and know someone who may be interested, I would very much so appreciate you letting them know!

Thanks,

Steven

threebobs

threebobs
  • 448 posts

Hellow Twotimestu!

I'll be moving to Austin in the spring!  Would love to meet up then!!!

Let's get in contact via email.

It is not he or she or them or it that you belong to.

Steven Shafer

Steven Shafer
  • 182 posts

Hey Three Bobs!  This message is directed only towards the first two bobs, I would kindly ask the third to stop reading.

Oh, my attempts at humor.

Anywho, if you have a facebook, this is the best way to reach me, here's my account page:

http://www.facebook.com/steven.shafer.12

Look forward to hearing from you!

Information Warfare

Information Warfare
  • 1 posts

HI im in the DFW area would like to meet more libertaian minded folks.

Jeffrey Slater

Jeffrey Slater

• 33 posts

This might be a ghost thread, but if anyone in Austin is still interested in a meetup, a few of us have been getting together for the last few months and are planning another one in September.  Details can be found here: 

http://www.meetup.co...16442/?a=bn6_l1

Justin Hall

Justin Hall

• 5 posts

For anyone interested in keeping track of our Austin, TX meetups without using the ever buggy Meetup.com, we have created a new Facebook group:

https://www.facebook...60291754037515/

The group meets monthly and is really starting to get into interesting and open discussions.

See You There,

Justin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users