Welcome to the Freedomain Radio Message Board

Sign In 

Create Account
If you're interested in joining the philosophical discussion, click "sign in" or "create account" on the right of the page. If you're creating a new account, please be sure to include an explanation as to why you're interested in joining the message board community. This verification requirement is included to cut down on possible troll and spam accounts.

If you have supported Freedomain Radio financially and would like immediate access to the message board - or - your donation status is incorrect, please contact Michael at operations@freedomainradio.com with your information and the situation will be addresses ASAP.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Wednesday April 23rd, 2014: No Call In Show

Thursday and Friday April 24-25th, 2014: The Next Web Conference in Amsterdam

Saturday April 26th, 2014: Freedomain Radio Meet-Up in Amsterdam

Sunday April 27th, 2014: No Call In Show

56 Philosopher King files - 71 Gold files - 40 Silver files - 50 Bronze files

Update: A new silver level file on Toxic Guilt and The Credibility Bank Account has been added! Click here to donate if you'd like access to the various premium sections. If your donator status is incorrect, please contact Michael at operations@freedomainradio.com with the relevant information and it will be corrected as soon as possible.

Photo

Johnny Liberty's "The Global Sovereign's Handbook"

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

lostlogic

lostlogic
  • 11 posts
Just started reading this book, after watching Jonny Liberty: Reclaiming Your Sovereign Citizenship (110 minutes), I downloaded his book The Global Sovereign's Handbook.

For reasons that are not entirely clear to me, Johnny Liberty spent about 2 years in prison for tax fraud, but regardless of that, his talk and his book appear to be pretty on message for FDR. Much like Stef, he suggests living as a sovereign person would first, with personal responsibility, physical and emotional health and mental freedom. Only once you have achieved this should you move on to actively taking steps to give yourself first economic freedom and then true freedom from state oppression.

I also found some more recent material by Johnny Liberty (now under his real name), but it's all very ethereal and spiritual. I think that prison may have ruined this icon of the freedom movement.

fnaaijkens_ultihouse_com

fnaaijkens_ultihouse_com
  • 1 posts

That's too bad.

I spent months getting together the various pdf files and extracting text from it, as it was NOT available anymore. The one resource that said it had it available wouldn't actually ship.

I created the new volume from original texts, and formatted it with openoffice for lulu ondemand publishing. As to be expected with such a close read, I was flabbergasted. A great GREAT book.

It's great to see it widely available again, just with a simple google search.
My work's done... :-)

I received an email from lulu.com that it was also available in the Amazon marketplace, and I did find it with a search, but it seems gone again... Strange... Is the information so disturbing to the-powes-that-be?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users